Sept 1 service meeting mystery revealed

by Saltheart Foamfollower 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Good job Saltheart. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant were one of my fave reads in my teenage years btw....

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Put down a large amount then when asked say you already paid it, invisibly.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would go with the ZERO.

• steve2
    steve2

Offer a specified sum of money that never quite arrives. It'll always be just around the corner....very, very near.

• St George of England
    St George of England

The message in the video is that they want to count the cost to see if they can afford to build.

Should not that calculation have been made before buying the land, drawing up the plans and applying for planning permission? Maybe the Boys in Brooklyn are even thinking now of closing the London Bethel and this would be a 'face saving' way of getting out if they decided insufficient money has been pledged.

Seltzers could be made the European Bethel and as they are now using DB Schenker logistics to distribute all the literature, delivery to the UK would be no problem.

George

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Ahh thanks for posting. We might get this tomorrow night then. Gonna have to dig out the old Russell quote "we will never solicit funds"..

• St George of England
    St George of England

Scheduled for next week

George

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Hamsterbait, make that more than 5mil and that does not even account for any of the properties sold before 2012

http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articles/show-me-money-tally-watchtowers-brooklyn-property-sales-2013-11-20-213000

Yes, the WT has a massive amount of $ they could and should be used for what they are begging money from the rank and file for. The WT is insituting tithing in disguise...yep.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

If anyone has access to this video, please let me know. If I can get a copy, I can distribute it in a way that will not get traced back to anyone. Just like a Hollywood leaked screener!

• LP97
    LP97

For example, who of you wanting to build a tower does not first sit down and calculate the expense to see if he has enough to complete it?

- Luke 14:28

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit