Sept 1 service meeting mystery revealed

by Saltheart Foamfollower 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• factfinder
    factfinder

Oubliette-

Yes, my brother thinks public records are doctored or faked! He probably thinks the reported sales figures are greatly exaggerated.

When it comes to what people WANT to believe, they close their minds to inconvienent facts. Yet, he claims the witnesses alone are exact and accurate in what they publish!

The wts has yet to get right the size of the Wallkill printery in their publications, for example!

Yes, it is stupid. There is no reasoning with him, he refuses to listen to me. Satan controls the media and it distorts the facts. But the gb always tell the truth and always have. Amazing!

Also, he always refused to have the internet claiming Satan is in the computer! With all of the emphasis on jw.org and his handing out the tracts advertising it, he is a pioneer, I wonder if he feels hypocritical or if he finally got the internet.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks 88JM .. I wanted to hear what they actually said.. I noted that they now have "G B approval to relocate" but not full planning consent, it seems. I like the way they used a scripture about counting the cost first, then admitted that (Whoops.. it is costing more than we thought since building costs have risen) The unofficial word I hear is that the costs of tackling the contaminated land is the unplanned for item in the budget that was used before this site was chosen.

The unguarded comments from regular dubs is more like..."We have just told them how much our maximum contribution is, and now they want MORE!" and "Didn't Bro Russell say that they would never appeal for money? but they are appealing for money!" and "What about the millions they are getting for Mill Hill"...."and Brooklyn "...........

The Dubs are not happy !

Incidentally more info on the project here if any wants to see.

http://www.templefarmdevelopment.co.uk/

• momginny52
    momginny52

Amazing how this organization has changed over the years. I am old enough to remember attending meeting in the late 50's and early 60's and there was not the money grab back then that the borg has evolved into today. Charlatans!

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

You could write down - "The Full Amount"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit