Members of the writing department has resigned

by hardtobeme 89 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

The website is another in a looong line of people with "Ministries".

Quoting scripture to fend off critics.

Star-Enquirer time.....

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

I had a convereation with a friend in that department in patterson .... I could not out right ask about this but i gave several openings and asked some leading questions.... Not a hint that such a profound event had taken place. proof of nothing I know, but I have now have serious doubts about the veracity of this report.

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

The website in question would have made Goebbel's proud.

• fulano
    fulano

Mention names, I would say.

• kaik
    kaik

donuthole, thanks for your input. You wrote exactly what I had mentioned above. There were always a pack of JWs who were critical of the leadership, but stilll held a belief that WT is really the God's channel of communication and are in mission reform it. Other see themselves as an ancient prophet with a divine purpsoe to return organization to God's mission. Even if they were DF's they see it as a sign for being right and prosecuted as did prophets in Old Testament, and WT as anciet Isreal. I am highly doubtful on intention of these people.

• steve2
    steve2

I don't know who are more insufferably self-righteous: Those who ardently manoevre for reform within or those who have a calling to set up their own religious ministry outside the organization.

Both are several darkening shades of stupid not too far removed from the rotten apple. The world is your oyster if you have a thing for organized delusion.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Well said Steve2, my feelings exactly

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

How many honest Circuit Overseers and their wives did you know who did not crave the glory and admiration that came along with the job. We had some really nasty men who were suppose to upbuild our Congregation, instead they came like Katrina leaving a path of destruction behind. Now as they move up the ladder, do you think they become more kind or do they have to resort to the actions of the Psychopath who is able to climb over every to secure the position they desire.

Which members of the Governing Body do you think are humble, are they servants or do they enjoy being served? "The Son of Man came to Serve!" So instead of enjoying praise and glory from fellow JWs, do the Governing Body serve or do they get ministered to? Strange that I can't find any records of Christians who lived a life of luxury, did not have to suffer persecution as Apostles of Christ. There is no evidence any of the Governing Body are suffering the way Jesus Christ said his Apostles would suffer and die. The Watchtower and the Governing Body claim they are Apostles in a sense, they claim Jesus Jehovah hand picked them to rule at Christ's Right and Christ's Left hand of the table.

Can anyone think of any persecution these men have suffered in the name of Jesus Christ? What hardships, Jesus said "Foxes have dens, Chickens have Roosts yet the Son of Man does not have a roof over his head" sorry about the paraphrase. Which GB member has endured all the trials Christians are enduring in the Middle East and India? Can you help me understand how these Annointed Members on that website are living up to Christ's Words, what are they enduring, the harsh ridicule of the Watchtower while Christians in Christendom are dying because they will not deny the name of Jesus Christ.

I don't understand it, Lron got his ideas from Charles Russell and Rutherford, no doubt about it!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Stephen Lett rushes in to the G.B's luxury office suite and shouts, "Guys ,we're in trouble ! J.C is in town !"

The quickest thinking one of the rest of the GB says " Quick, rush out and buy us all a wreck of a Citroen 2CV, and let Him see we are really suffering ! "

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Some people must have seen those COs and elders partake......and COs resigning would also be easy to verify......have we got that kind of information from another source? Where did this happen? Was it in the US, or are these figures worldwide?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit