Members of the writing department has resigned

by hardtobeme 89 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

AnointedJw is probably the Corporation that the WTBTS is setting up to be "the good guys" when they get taken down by Pedo cases.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The website link is defintely Evangelical oriented. Its an agenda like any other.....Designs

Your right about that..

The WBT$ JW Anointed have split into 2 groups on the internet..

One group walked away from the WBT$.....They want the WBT$ Organization Dead..

This Group wants to Reform the WBT$ and keep the WBT$ Beast Alive..

................................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

I think that "Anointed Witnesses" are doing a good work in debunking the Watchtower Society. I agree that if you want to be a christian who believe in the NT as inspired, it is absurd to divide the Lord's Supper in two classes. The Society's argument about the "two classes" is easy to destroy. This is a good starting point to show to the Witnesses that their leaders are misleading them.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Outlaw,

There must be a group who does not care what happens to the WT.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

We can also share with you that certain members of the Governing Body are having a crisis of conscience. Some of them see death as their solution and means of escape. But there are a few who are being tormented in spirit with many sleepless nights and are prayerfully seeking a way to extricate themselves from their error

If this were true, I doubt that Gerrit Losch is one of them. He is the most sinister mind of the GB after Freddy. Losch is the first against the University. This is my take.

The second one is A. Morris, who is the most stupid. I doubt these two are having a crisis of conscience.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw,

There must be a group who does not care what happens to the WT.....BandOnThe Run

You could be right Band..

I haven`t run into any of them though..

The ones I know of,are on one side of the fence or the other..

............................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Hardtobrme - Thank you for posting this.. It's interesting for sure.

I feel that this is a possibility.. Something almost identical to this has happened in the past.

Most of you probably know of Brother - Edward Dunlap, he was one of Brother Raymond Franz close friends.

These 2 brothers lead very busy lives in the organization, they did not have a lot of time to Dig deep and meditate on the scriptures..

When they began the Project of writing the Aid book, everything changed.. They were forced to dig deep, and consider things that they never had previously.. We all know the end result.

Since January 2014, I have noticed a palpable, change in the Tone of some Watchtower Study edition articles.. I have seen areas of these articles that place more importance in Jesus and His Example, than on "Obeying The GB".. These shades of humility and genuine concern for Truth in these writings, have not challenged any of the WT doctrines, but nonetheless there was something there.. If I were a JW apologist it would be easy to Dismiss what I have noticed, however I read WT articles in a very Critical & Prejudiced manner.. Despite my distrust for all WT Writings, some of this years watchtowers have surprised me and really stood out as Different.

With this in mind, if you have read the November 2014 Study WT you see how Baddd it is, it's absolutely ridiculous.

So Perhaps.. the Org has lost 3 More "Edward Dunlap's"

• designs
    designs

It just seems another case of- 'if you do it my way you'll be saved'.

Christianity is so all over the board on how to partake and what it means, and equally divided over where eternity takes place.

From one cult into another....

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

objectivetruth May be the Study Edition of November 2014 has radicalized some doctrinal points (like the blood ban) as a reaction of some winds of apostasy. This happened with the Watchtower during the critical days of the 80s after Raymond, Dunlap, and others, were disfellowshipped. As I see, the Watchtower is demanding more loyalty, because, may be, there are inner revolts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit