Members of the writing department has resigned

by hardtobeme 89 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Hardtobeme - I don't see haters here. I see posters who have raised some searching questions about your OP that you slip away from answering. If people who raise questions are "haters" in your eyes, it does reveal the shaky ground you are on.

Back to the thread: The most seriously questionable aspect of the OP is the reference to GB members having conscience pangs. About what specifically? How is this known? Where is the evidence? Or is this just another slice of lazy speculation to suit another religious agenda. Will this assertion change from "GB members are having conscience pangs" to "I wish GB members would have conscience pangs." When it comes to God, Jesus, the Bible and religion, there's more slippage than ever seen in any decent waterfall.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

marked

• designs
    designs

hardtobe- Do stand behind the statements from that website. How much christian theology have you studied.

The BS meter is still running on this and that website in particular....

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

This is contrived.

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme

steve2- I don't have to answer anything as you specting. Like I said, I just wanted some serious thoughts on the matter. You don't have to give your opinion and no one is forcing you.

designs- I don't have to stand behind the statements made on that website. I think that if you want someone to give you any explanation for what it's said on the website, ASK THE OWNER. Not me. I don't have to do anything with it. Is that so hard to understand?

Thank you anyways. ;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Web Site is Real..

The Artical is Real..Delusional but Real..

Theres not much point in beating up "hardobeme"..

Hes just reporting what he found..

Some of the WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes having a Crisis of Concience?!..

Ya right!..

Just as soon as they Grow a Brain and a Heart..LOL!!..

................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Tell me when a GB member resigns and then you have a good story.

If this rumour does become true, I hope that a new book gets released.

Does anyone know what the names are on the writing commitee?

• designs
    designs

hardtobe- In the future check things out first otherwise its like posting the Star or Enquirer, you know 'Aliens took my motherinlaw' sort of crap.

Just another FYI on those types of Evangelical websites- They make the claim that people in the Wt., the JWs, Leaders et al, won't or aren't "saved" because of what they believe and dispense. Its such a crappy thing to say, and it makes the propounders of such nonsense look doubly stupid. Do you see that- they condemn the Wt. leaders for speaking for God and then they do the same damn thing.

• steve2
    steve2

Hardtobeme, thanks for informing me I don't have to give my opinion and no one's forcing me. Likewise to you.

I would only add that you are hopefully learning to take responsibility for what you post and are developing the ability to front up with actual answers. There is simply no point in thanking us for our replies when you haven't specifically answered them.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Hardtobeme.

Thanks for posting the story. I have no issue with someone posting something interesting jw related that they found online. I don't think that you have to stand behind the article in order to ask a question about it. I don't think the article is legit but definitely interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit