ELDER LIES AND GET'S PRAISED FOR IT! FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME!

by BucketShopBill 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Why the feck do you keep going, subjecting yourself to this ridiculous nonsense of an abusive, nasty, cultish little mind control bully f*ck religion. Get the feck out of there. Grow some balls and just give them the Ozzy treatment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm_FKOEk73M

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

What LisaRose said

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Every now and again a post like this comes along, and it begs to ask two questions -

Why did you allow this to happen?

And, What would prompt someone to want to tell others about it?

The answer, as always -

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

Cheeses. Wondering what the fuck!

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Why did I allow it to happen, I thought the Organization was true, I was stupid to think someone had my best interests at heart. I fell hook-line and sinker for the biggest con-job ever! If you were a Elder you would realize the shit we had to listen to, the petty squables and mind-boggling revelations people share about their lives, if only you heard what we had to listen to. What happened to me is of no account, as long as someone on JWN is allowed to avoid my past stupid errors and my inability to go Postal on wicked men it's worth sharing don't you think Cheese? I thought the reason for JWN is to help others avoid the stupid shitty errors we made and by sharing the real truth and how the Organization measures each person, we might just save on JWN member from suffering the pain we endured.

Yadda, I am not going to attend any more Kingdom Hall Meetings, it don't matter because we were never important to a Organization that is more focused on finding New Converts while allowing the old faithful members to fade or walk away from us!

I am sorry I got snippy and realize you are all very smart to question everything anyone say's here, it's frustrating because we have members on JWN with stories who won't post because nobody will believe it ever took place. Never hurts to be skeptical like many JWN members are, it's a good skeptical nature that prevents you from getting hit by con men or con women. Thank you for your advice, we have so many good people here!

JWs believe it's more important to keep the name of the Watchtower Shining and will allow 99 sheep to go missing because keeping the lie going is of total importance!

"http://biblehub.com/luke/15-4.htm

Psalm 119:176
    I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.

Jeremiah 33:13
    In the towns of the hill country, of the western foothills and of the Negev, in the territory of Benjamin, in the villages around Jerusalem and in the towns of Judah, flocks will again pass under the hand of the one who counts them,' says the LORD.

Ezekiel 34:4
    You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally.

Matthew 18:12
    "What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?

Luke 15:3
    Then Jesus told them this parable:

Luke 15:5
    And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders Treasury of Scripture

What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, does not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

man.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I feel for you, BSB. I respect anyone who is committed enough to the religion to become an elder, and then realize his mistake and leave. The JWs are the ones who truly fulfill the scripture in 2 Tim. 3 about a lack of natural affection.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

BucketShopBill - "I was told 'all the stories Ray Franz wrote were bullshit'..."

Even when I was still in, I figured they were probably true, simply because if they had been bullshit, the WTS would have sued Franz for everything he had.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DATADOG: Well, I would use this as an excuse to leave.

BSBill, I agree with DATADOG.

They have blessed you with the perfect excuse to "fade".

Enjoy "the rest of your life".

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit