ELDER LIES AND GET'S PRAISED FOR IT! FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME!

by BucketShopBill 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

So why are you even playing this game?

Even if you decide to remain in the KH knowing its bullshit, you have a few simple things that can almost protect you from anything. First, you never go into the back room without knowing the subject being discussed first. In this example, you would simply say no brother has come to you with an issue to resolve and until they do so, you don't have anything to say.

My bet would be that no-balls elder would never say a thing knowing what you've stated.

Actually this whole story sounds like bullshit. Never mind.

• hoser
    hoser

The story sounds true to me the elders played a stunt like that with my wife a few years back. Those sick sobs just like to get their kicks by making people feel uncomfortable.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

One simple way to deflect this sort of thing is to just tell the Elders when they 'invite' you to the back room: 'I'm afraid I have nothing to discuss with you. Should that change I will let you know immediately'. Repeat as necessary. Of course, the REAL solution is to just walk out and never come back. You really don't need some sub-par IQ elders butting into your personal affairs. Just LEAVE!!!

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

You should always stand up to elders... I have found them to be generally cowards.

Jame 4:7 Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

That also applies to elders.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

A friend of mine was called to a meeting with three elders and told one of them had seen him walking arm in arm with an unknown woman and wanted his comments on that.

Yes, he had - he had been walking arm in arm with his mother.

The meeting was rather quickly adjourned.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

BSB, you might want to "return the favor" by pointing out that Elder Helpful *might* be pleasuring himself orally since his anatomy puts him in the proximity of such a practice. If he denies it, suggest that maybe he has transvestites give him a hand in that area. After all, it is a possibility, and you're just being diligent in looking out for his spiritual health.

Or you could just punch the lying sack of crap in his 'nads. The deep beathing thus stimulated will increase the oxygenation of his peripheral tissues, much to his benefit.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Slander excused.

if that eldughs had molested a child and you reported him to the police you would be the slanderers and they would wipe the floor with you.

It,s a cult.

• bafh
    bafh

If you want to approach it under the guide they are following, then I think the scripture that applies here is Matthew 18:15,16 - If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED.

1) If he had a real concern about you, the direction is to approach you directly, not to tattle tell to the Elders. This is the direction to the congregation as a whole. But he is in fact an Elder - a minister, a shepherd. So it's his "job" to help those with spiritual need. Why didn't he take that approach?? Trouble Maker for sure.

2) This is the same principal they use to excuse child molesters in the congregation from being reported the first time...So why do they take just one person's word against someone in the congregation who otherwise is minding their own business??

It is something of a police state, and they are quick to want to report on each other. One reason I was having panic attacks before I left I think. Afraid I'd be "found out" as a doubter. My nerves couldn't take it.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

See my thread on the letter I drafted to protect my wife - you might like to adapt it deal with these a**holes. I am happy to help if you want. Fraz

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BucketShopBill:

I know it hurts to be the target of false accusation - and worse when you don't get an apology. People can always be mistaken, and they frequently are, but, somebody is owed an apology for their wrong ASS-umption. I do feel that ego is at the heart of why elders do not apologize for their mistakes. They do not know how many people they have stumbled.

NAVYTOWN:

I remember once having somebody (not a JW) say they saw me with a cigarette, when they did not. I quit smoking when I was 25 and this incident happened when I was in my early 30s. The girl swore up and down that I must have had a cigarette. I told her maybe I had a white ball-point pen in my hand and was playing with it but I certainly did NOT have a cigarette.

The Old Hippie:

A man was walking with his mother and he was mistaken for being with "another woman" and these idiots thought they had the right to make him explain himself??

Well, I hope he gave them a piece of his mind.

This is the problem with this religion: no privacy and no boundaries. It is nobody's god-damn busines who somebody is walking with and once a person has to start explaining the minutiae of their personal life to total strangers who see themselves as secret police, it is high time to walk away from such a religion/group/organization... I am so glad I did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit