ELDER LIES AND GET'S PRAISED FOR IT! FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME!

by BucketShopBill 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Maybe you can use this to your benefit. Say you cannot go to meetings anymore because you are stumbled that an elder lied about you, then refused to apologize.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

LisaRose, that is EXCELLENT! BRILLIANT!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

" Then they said a prayer, again praising Mr. Liar and praying that we not be offended by loving counsel but consider it a growing potential."

Excellent! Of caurse you were offended.....so offended that you wish to avoid the meetings in the future. That elder gave you a good reason to become inactive.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

It's not admirable. It's Double-Plus Good!

• Honesty
    Honesty

And JW's wonder why people think they are off their rockers.

LOL

• Spectre
    Spectre

I sure would use this to pull the "I'm stumbled" card.

• jimbojones
    jimbojones

I would report this elder to the body as a slander and if no action is taken I would go to the CO. You and the other elder are witnesses to the slander. They should not get away with this. I would write bethel too.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I had a nice sixties wardrobe in high school. People were envious. My mom let a young co-worker stay with us rather than have her move in with her grungy boyfriend. She was a brunette with long hair. I was a blonde with very fine hair that I wore short. Sharon smoked cigarettes outside the house. I was accused of smoking cigarettes. Cigarettes! What an insult. I could do far better than cigarettes. Sharon would borrow my clothes and i would borrow her clothes. I was seen.....Their spy saw nothing. I attended meetings in a miniskirt. I was off the reservation.

• blondie
  • BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

You can't report anything to the Elder Body, this man has control of the entire Elder Body. I watched the entire Body of Elders (except his three men) leave the Kingdom Hall ("We hate the Fat Bastard!") or create stories why they had to leave quickly (The Circuit Overseer wants us to move and help this congregation over there!) over a two year period while this fat slob screwed anyone who dare challenge "the angel of Pergamum" a sixth-grade drop out who think's he's a god. When Evil donates time, money and construction skills the Watchtower does not check their donations for blood, as long as it's spendable they accept it. Ray Franz wrote ISOCF "men who donated large amounts of cash were able to talk about things ordinary JWs could never speak about. The wealthy donations allowed these men closeness with the Big Bosses and they even could mention problems they had with Watchtower Doctrine and Policy, though once they stop handing out Green Backs, their Freedom of Speech Ended!"

Too many brothers and sisters have experienced this or far worse, I was told "all the stories Ray Franz wrote were bullshit" by some Pro JWs Faders, even with all evidence he was right, they were like Agent Moulder on X-Files "I want to belive the Watchtower is true, oh how bad I do!" Well, I am not sorry I am sharing what happened, I don't care if it burst's the bubbles of people who don't know how the inner working of the Elder Bodies are, you have no idea how many scandals exists, I heard people lie about Candy after she won her lawsuit, Witnesses called her a liar and worse, weird how that goes, people can't get this Cult out of their blood, very sad the Watchtower still holds their hearts so close.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit