The Watchtower 11/15/2014

by wifibandit 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

The little girl is unhappy because Vin Diesel is forcing her to attend a brainwashing session in the basement of some quacks house !

lol.. awesome.!

But in looking at the picture, it's remarkable the attention to detail. From the "doomsday preppers" style supplies which they made sure were highlighted, to the brother reading something that clearly looks like letters that the organization would send, to the racial diversity included, to the "bug-out" bag on the floor.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I imagine the elder reading the letter turning into a zombie.

• sir82
    sir82

So....how exactly did that letter get there?

Postal service? If the streets are overrun with crazed religion-destroying, looting, and pillaging mobs, how is the mail getting thru?

Internet? This would require a functioning ISP, printer, etc., not to mention that if the JWs are being "persecuted", wouldn't the NSA be tracking all "theocratic" correspondence? If a "letter from the branch" is downloaded at 123 Main St., won't the religion-destroying jack-booted thugs be breaking down the door at 123 Main St. 15 minutes later?

Maybe it arrived via carrier pigeon?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Note too the little girl in the chair in front of Vinn Diesel - she's wearing DENIM pants!!!! OMG- even in their midst are people making Jehoobie saaaaad.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The little girl is unhappy because Vin Diesel is forcing her to attend a brainwashing session in the basement of some quacks house !

That young girl has an independent spirit that screems - GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE! THESE PEOPLE ARE FU*&ING CRAZY! I am sure she will be posting here as soon as she learns to type.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I'm sure this has been covered extensively, but the whole 1918/1919 thing always confused the hell out of me. Does this QFR at the end of the magazine add on at all to their newer understanding put out in 2012? They can be sly about things when they are modified or added on to!

Here is a video about 1919 from a friend and ex Gilead Missionary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx3aXaPiXmA

If you think it is confusing, there is a reason for this confusion - it simply does not make sense.

• Ding
    Ding

Maybe that's why there are no windows in KHs... getting ready for the bunkers.

Makes me wonder if the GB has a luxury bunker somewhere.

• sir82
    sir82

Makes me wonder if the GB has a luxury bunker somewhere.

Don't know about now, but I would bet my mortgage that there is a doozy of one being built right now in Warwick.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

So....how exactly did that letter get there?

They distribute them by smuggling Xerox copies in their socks. The copies are made by breaking into Kinko's at night.

---------------------

You know, I crack jokes about this, but I can't decide how to feel about it. Yes, it's scare-mongering and increases anxiety in the congregation. So in that sense it's a serious matter.

But it's so pathetically funny when you think about it. Why would any democratic gov't ever move against this inconsequential religion? At most they would punish the org. if they broke a law, but the ridiculously myopic persecution complex is laughable. No one cares about the Witnesses. The only way this picture could remotely depict a believable scenario is if one day JWs are just completely unmedicatedly crazy, and outside the basement everybody is just going about their ordinary business, with no religions under attack, while the JWs imagine that the Gestapo might show up at any minute.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Magnum: The passing of time has shown the supposed slave to be more and more wrong.

Love your analysis, and I totally agree with the sentiments, but I gotta' point out: You can't be "more wrong" than wrong!

Sir82: So....how exactly did that letter get there? Postal service? If the streets are overrun with crazed religion-destroying, looting, and pillaging mobs, how is the mail getting thru?

Too funny! It's so easy to poke holes in their doomsday fantasies.

Tragically, millions believe the loons that run this cult.

- -

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit