The Watchtower 11/15/2014

by wifibandit 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I see Vin Diesel made it.

I see they still have power to, thats good.

Conductor still has to wear a tie, bummer for him.

CUCKOOOO !!!!!

• millie210
    millie210

Conductor is the ONLY one with a tie.

Now isnt that an amazing coincidence?

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

He's reading from a branch letter - conveniently flopped over to show.

• designs
    designs

Das Bunker

• suavojr
    suavojr

Another tactic of fear and making people believe they need the GB for guidance and protection. What a delusional group of people!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

LOL designs!

Sucks if you don't get there early. Standing for hours and listening to WT drivel. I'd rather just die.

• flipper
    flipper

This is creepy as hell. Is it any wonder JW's continue to remain under the spell of fear inducing mind control having this stuff crammed into their head ? Pretty disgusting

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Dramatic how serious everyone is and how much fear and unhappiness there is on everyones faces. The little girls expression is quite shocking.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

It IS terrifying!

Note, several people have Bibles, but no one has one open. Instead they are listening to an elder (you can tell he's an elder 'cuz he's got a tie on in a basement, so theocratic) read from a letter from the WTBTS that must be kind of important because they're all listening rather intently, except of course the little girl in the foreground that isn't listening because she's looking at the camera.

That must be making Jehovah "sad" that she isn't listening to Brother Elder ... but I digress.

That "elder" is really scary. Notice his "hangover," and the sweater that's two sizes too small for his girth. OMG, is this what life will be like during the Great Tribulation? And seriously, who wears a red tie with a Burgundy cardigan. I think he should be shot just for that.

Let's go back to the scared little girl that's looking at the camera instead of listening to "life-saving direction" from the "Faithful and Discreet Slave." - (w2013 11/15, p. 20)

"I'm frightened mommy!!!

"I'm afraid that letter says that while we're stuck here it this basement, we can only use 'One Towel' whenever we take a crap!"

Daddy Vin Diesel replies, "Shut up! I'm your daddy, not your mommy. Remember, your mommy got caught posting on JWN and the elders had to lovingly disfellowship her as a 'mentally diseased' apostate. Now be quiet and don't make me take you into the library and spank you!"

You can see that the black brother to the left of the elder is none too happy about what ever is the direction that "doesn't make sense from a human standpoint." Just look at his defiant body language, standing there with his arms crossed thinking he's all that and a bag of chips. There's no way he's surviving Armageddon.

That boy's dead meat as sure as the "sister" to the elder's left is butt-ugly and mad as a hatter on crack.

I'd rather have rats eat my face off than be stuck for a month in a basement with these people.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

The little girl is unhappy because Vin Diesel is forcing her to attend a brainwashing session in the basement of some quacks house !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit