Poll--How Many Believe In God, Do Not Believe or Are Not Sure Of His Existence?

by minimus 89 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

FHN - You know that I don't insult people, your accusation is a lie.

I attack superstitions with facts. Superstitious people take it personally - too bad.

I get insulted by believers on a daily basis - I never retaliate.

By the way, leave my health out of it and don't be so damned patronising.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

FHN - You know that I don't insult people, your accusation is a lie.

This statement is delusional. Look, if believers insult you, say something to them about it. I said something to you about your proclivity to insult believers. You want to dance around it and say that the arrogant way you speak to believers isn't insulting, because you supposedly only address beliefs. You aren't kidding anyone but yourself and well, maybe people who do the same thing.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I believe in Dog

• cofty
    cofty

you supposedly only address beliefs - FHN

There is no supposed about it.

It has been my strict policy for a long time to never attack people - only their superstitious delusions.

I welcome arguments against the things I believe in.

It is puzzling that you can't see the difference.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FHN - You know that I don't insult people, your accusation is a lie......cofty

Yes you Do..No it`s Not..

I get insulted by believers on a daily basis - I never retaliate.....cofty

People can pull your posts up and read them for themselves..

You both Instigate and Retaliate..Your not even Close to Being Innocent..

................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• cofty
    cofty

People can pull your posts up and read them for themselves..

Here we go again. Outlaw has seen an opportunity to have a go. Have you run out of goofy pictures of the governing body?

People can indeed read my posts for themselves. They will find robust and sometimes sarcastic comments opposing theism and woo. They will also find numerous personal attacks against me, including quite a few nasty ones from Outlaw.

If everybody would restrain themselves to discussing ideas rather than attacking people who hold opposing views this forum would be a far more interesting place.

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

I dont believe you insult anyone Cofty. Religious people feel any attack on their beliefs is a personal assault on their intelligence.

If you believe in talking snakes and worldwide floods you deserve to be mocked.Too many christians not enough lions.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Here we go again. Outlaw has seen an opportunity to have a go. Have you run out of goofy pictures of the governing body?.....cofty

Thats the substance of a normal reply from you,when you run out of anything intelligent to say..

Which usually happens very quickly,1-3 posts maximum..

This time you jumped right to it..LOL!!..

People can indeed read my posts for themselves. They will find robust and sometimes sarcastic comments opposing theism and woo.

They will also find numerous personal attacks against me, including quite a few nasty ones from Outlaw.

I give as good as I take..

You Scream like a School Girl..If your treated the same way,you treat anyone who disagrees with you..

If everybody would restrain themselves to discussing ideas rather than attacking people who hold opposing views this forumwould be a far more interesting place.

Which is exactly what you do to anyone who disagrees with you..

You have No Restraint but demand it from everyone else..The word that come to mind is Hypocrite..

What makes it Special is..

You give it the "cofty signature" by adding an "Air of Arrogance"..LOL!!..

Normally I wouldn`t post to you,your not worth the time..But..FHN was telling the truth about you..

The only liar in that conversation was you..I thought I`d point that out..

No doubt you`ll have to have the last word..

Guess what?!..You can have it!..LOL!!

........................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cofty
    cofty

Once again you reveal the real person behind the goofy cartoons.

If you ever decide you would like a mature discussion about ideas that matter, without resorting to sophomoric insults, please let me know.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I'm not sure if god exists any more. If he does and he is as described in the bible he is not worthy of our worship.

Perhaps god is really something beyond our ability to understand, the creator, and thus all ideas of god are just man made and based on our limited knowledge?

Of course, there may not be a god at all, although it seems design requires a designer. Perhaps whoever/whatever created us/ the universe, has lost interest in us and moved on?

Sometimes I still think there is someone out there watching out for me, I don't know. But I do not believe in the god of the bible anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit