DELIGHTFUL DROP IN MEMORIAL ATTENDANCES: 2011 VERSUS 2014!

by steve2 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• steve2
    steve2

The US Kingdom Ministry shows the collective total 2014 Memorial attendances of the countries that now comprise the US territory in 2014: 2,610,810.

Those countries are: The USA, Bermuda, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos and Puerto Rico.

The same collective total for those same countries three years ago - 2011 - was 2,666,592.

That's a decrease of 55,782 from 2011 to 2014. I am happified.

While there has been the occasional year in which memorial attendances from one year to the next have shown decrease, this is a first: Decline evident over a three-year period.

Comments please!

Anyone have the know how on how to provide the link for the Kingdom Ministry download? Thanks

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Was this going to be the thread with the K.M Stats on ?

• steve2
    steve2

Yes, phizzy, my original impressive looking table disappeared after I submitted the new thread. Yikes! So I have cobbled together the main statistics in sentence for better minds to analyze.

• steve2
    steve2

BTW, each one of those 5 " countries" comprising the US territory individually showed decreases in Memorial attendances in 2014 compared to 2011.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It gives me hope that the Worldwide figure will be down too !

• bemused
    bemused

That's a 2% fall. in that period the US population (which presumably dominates these figures) grew by around 3% I think. Not very impressive for the WT.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Steve2

Thanks for putting those numbers together! It is going to be fun to watch what the future holds for the Borg. Normal middle class families are not joining. Long term that is bad news for jdubs. That would be a really slow bleed though. I am hoping that something way more exciting happens.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Can you post the numbers from each year over the past 5 years?

Also, when did the Memorial tract campaigns begin?

• alanv
    alanv

Anyone know the UK figures? May be in the UK Kingdom Ministry

• steve2
    steve2

I tried posting a table using windows excel, but the columns were all over the place and the data done disappeared!

I'll put aside some time on Friday to try again, unless some obliging poster also has the stats on hand and can show the year-by-year attendances for specified countries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit