Said from the platform: "You are not surviving Armaggedon if you are spiritually weak"

by Daniel1555 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

Every time our CEO mandated a morale-inducing event, he got the attendance he wanted...the first year. How easy it is for top leadership to lose sight of the larger picture.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

This type of emotional blackmail only works if your a willing participant.

If they said "if you are spirirtually weak you are going to hell" would that make it any clearer that they are lying.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

wow! i cant belive that dontcallmeshirly that someone said most jws will not qualify.

qualify??? DID Jesus doe for us or not? did he say men have to qualify for his free gift?

who the heck are they to put requirements back on mankind???

id have got up and left. and who is the Judge here ? Jesus Im pretty sure, thank God.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Armegeddon is NOT going to happen-its just a mind-control lie that they are using. Scare tactics. Evil, evil, men.

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

I am not certain about much... But I can say for sure that NO One can say who or who will not survive! NO ONE

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

"No wonder there is so much anxiety and mental illness in the borg." Crofty

If you only knew how many brothers and sisters suffer from G.A.D., Stomach and Intestinal disorders, Cluster Headaches, Somataform Disorders, I.B.S. ect. All these diseases begin with or start usually with the anxiety, burn-out, fear, guilt, stress and terror! The Watchtower should open up Pharmacies and buy the drugs from Big Pharma and sell to all their followers, it's a great way to make extra money off their manufactured Mental Health Busting tactics, Watchtower Want's You Insane!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great point BucketShopBill!

Yes, the anxiety levels amongst JWs is out of control indeed.

They blame it on "this wicked world and the last days". We all know it is the org itself and the FOG (Fear Obsession Guilt) tactics they use!

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

So much for salvation being a "free gift from God" like the Bible says it is. According to this lot, it is salvation by report card !

Bill.

• designs
    designs

Most Assemblies left your feeling- "You're not good enough, you're not working hard enough, and gosh darnit God doesn't like you very much either"...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Apocalypticism is fundamentally unhealthy for the individual and the group at large.

If we learn anything from 20th Century religion, it should be that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit