JW.Org Blitz

by Theredeemer 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

I've noticed, partilcularly on Instagram, a advertising blitz for JW.Org by the dubs. Primarily its the younger ones 35 and under vs older ones. I dont know if its just my friends or everyone but they are obsessed with JW.Org. Knick Knacks, bookmarkers even t-shirts that have logos are being displayed. Isnt this kind of like idolotry. JW.org is becoming an image to represent god. I remember they used to criticise people who would wear the W.W.J.D. braceletes but isnt this the same thing,if not worse, since the other was just a reminder rather than a representation.

Either case, I dont know if I'm just being a hater or not but it makes me kind of sick!!

• sir82
    sir82

Of course it is idolatry.

Although it is nothing new, JWs have idolized the GB for decades.

This is just dialing it up a notch.

• Oubliette
  • Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

I want the new JW.org drapes for my family worship room.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Pretty soon they will have a light blue car with JW.org on the side like a Mary Kay car

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

JW.Org, be there or be square.

I think using a fibonacci squence to be much more interesting that a simple square I think it just goes to show these guys are tired and running out of imagination except when it come to their imaginary mascot Jehovah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

• jw07
    jw07

I want JW.org flavoured, and lubricated condoms!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I guess the old saying goes, "If you can't beat (the Internet), join it." Remembering the articles on the dangers of the Internet just a few years ago, with a picture of a computer cord that looked like a serpent.

• sporece
    sporece

I had two of them knocking on my door yesterday and did not have much of a presentation but just encourage me to check their website.

Easy preaching!!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I had two of them knocking on my door yesterday and did not have much of a presentation but just encourage me to check their website.

Easy preaching!!!!

I was wondering about that. I agree. Of course if they made it more difficult fewer would do it. So they have to make these "adjustments" to keep the numbers they have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit