JW.Org Blitz

by Theredeemer 55 Replies latest jw friends

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

Magnum, did you read my post ABOVE the last?

"

I don't go door to door to promote the WTBS, nor their website- and never will. I don't have a tablet, either.

But, I LOVE the TRUTH; men do dumb things!"

So you're wroing and right at the Same Time!

• Magnum
    Magnum

DocHouse: This nonsense about the icon being an idol is ridiculous. We neither kneel, kiss, nor pray to it. Is THAT all you can do with your tiny, little minds?

You give evidence of being one with a "tiny, little mind". You define an idol as something that people kneel before, kiss, or pray to. You're not aware that your own beloved organization often says that there are many forms of idolatry and that actually most are not the kind that people kneel before, kiss, or pray to? Well, if you're not aware of that, then you're another clueless one who doesn't even know what his own religion teaches.

Son, you're out of your league here; you won't stand a chance. Go back to JW land where your intellengence level will be more like that of your peers.

And I did read your post wrongly. I see now that you said that don't go door-to-door to promote the WTBS.

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

Your bloated little ego is hilarious to see! You quote THEM, I quote common use of the word.

Yes, money and rock groups are often idols- but people STILL 'kneel, kiss, and pray' to them.

So your condescendation is hilarious- keep flaunting it.

• DocHouse
  • Magnum
    Magnum

DocHouse: your condescendation is hilarious- keep flaunting it.

Priceless. You just flaunted your ignorance and stupidity. What the hell is "condescendation"?

And of course I'm going to quote JWs and use their definition of idolatry in this discussion; we are talking about them, aren't we?

You're another one who resorts to argumentum ad hominem. You're big on the name-calling and put-downs, but little on reason and argument. And before you get to it, let me stop you. Yes, I do some name-calling, too, but I include reason and sound argument, so I'm not resorting to the logical fallacy of argumentum ad hominem.

Your bloated little ego is hilarious to see.

Where did that come from? How do you determine from this discussion that I have a "bloated little ego"? You indicated that some of us here have "tiny, little minds". I responded and indicated that you have a tiny, little mind if you think that we're wrong to call JW.org an idol just because JWs don't literally kneel before it, kiss it, or pray to it. From that you determine that I have a "bloated little ego"?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

DocHouse - "Your bloated little ego is hilarious to see! You quote THEM, I quote common use of the word. Yes, money and rock groups are often idols- but people STILL 'kneel, kiss, and pray' to them. So your condescendation is hilarious- keep flaunting it."

Wow.

Nine posts in, and you're already making friends.

Well done.

• sir82
    sir82

I don't go door to door to promote the WTBS, nor their website

So I guess that means you will "inactive" in August?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Doghouse, you "love the truth"?

Then you should do well here on JWN, as you can learn "The Truth About The Truth"

• steve2
    steve2

Wow Dochouse, you're in man's land. Making enemies quickly on this forum and keeping your excursions here secret for fear your local elders will find out you disregard the warnings about supping with apostates. Nice lonely way to go!

• oppostate
    oppostate

@DockHouse: condescendation?

Is that like when condensation descends?

Is that sort of like raining?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit