Breaking News: Five White NYPD Officers neck choke an African American Guy for breaking up a fight

by Scott77 46 Replies latest social current

• Scott77
  • designs
    designs

You wonder if they try that out on themselves to the point of passing out.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Designs,

I really doubt they did do this before. In UFC choke fight, a fighter will tap down and a reference will stop the fight to declare the winner. These NYPD guys do not have a referee. sigh. Within moments Garner, a married father of six children with two grandchildren, ceased struggling and appeared to become unconscious as police called paramedics to the scene. Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/staten-island-man-dies-puts-choke-hold-article-1.1871486#ixzz37qNcDuCG

Scott77

• rebel8
    rebel8

I hope they did not really do this the way the widow says. That would be horrible. It will be interesting to see what the investigation finds.

• Simon
    Simon

Thank god for eyewitnesses and video recording - how else will people be held accountable?

Who watches the watchmen? Anyone with a phone or Google Glass from now on ...

• cantleave
    cantleave

So sad. I hope justice is served.

• minimus
    minimus

It reminds me of how a bunch of wild dogs or lions grab their prey and kill them. AWFUL!!!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

That is terrible .... It was like watching an episode of a cop show, like "Southland" ....I do not mean disrespect, just that one thinks that such things only happen on T V shows..

Shocking !

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

MURDER.

Unfortunately his killers were white, AND police, so I doubt they will get the death sentence , as wd happen if black guys did the same thing to a white european american.

The US is heading for a Judge Dredd society, a police state (it's already well on the way) where the individual who is not wealthy is just trash to rub out at will.

HB

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The US is heading for a Judge Dredd society, a police state (it's already well on the way) where the individual who is not wealthy is just trash to rub out at will.

Hell, a "Judge Dredd society" is nuthin'. . .. We're heading towards a Theocracy! (See recent SCOTUS "Crabby Patty" decision)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit