Breaking News: Five White NYPD Officers neck choke an African American Guy for breaking up a fight

by Scott77 46 Replies latest social current

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Four New York City emergency workers have been barred from responding to 911 calls amid an investigation into the medical response to a man who died in police custody after being put in an apparent chokehold during his arrest.

Officials told the New York Post that the move does not indicate wrongdoing on the part of the two medics and two EMTs, who are employed by Richmond University Medical Center on Staten Island.

Earlier Sunday, the Post reported that a seven-minute YouTube video showed that the medics violated several procedures when they arrived to treat Eric Garner Thursday. Citing sources in the city's Bureau of Emergency Medical Services (EMS), the paper reported that the video showed one medic arriving at Garner's side without any equipment like an oxygen bag or defibrillator.

The Post also reported that protocol called for Garner to be placed on a stretcher and had his airway, breathing and circulation checked out by an EMT. Instead, the EMT featured in the video reportedly never used a stethoscope to check Garner's lungs and didn't connect him to an oxygen mask.

More than three minutes into the video, a medic checked Garner's pulse. About two minutes later, Garner was lifted onto a gurney and transported to a waiting ambulance. When a bystander asked why no one is performing CPR, one officer responded, "because he's breathing."

The restrictions on the medical personnel came a day after the police department said it reassigned Officer Daniel Pantaleo, the officer who used the apparent chokehold on Garner, and another unidentified officer to desk duty while prosecutors and internal affairs detectives investigate. Chokeholds are banned under department policy.

The department said it stripped Pantaleo, an eight-year veteran of the force, of his gun and badge.

Court records show that within the past two years, three men sued Pantaleo in federal court over allegedly unlawful, racially motivated arrests. Pantaleo did not return a telephone message.

• jam
    jam

LoisLane, "I don't understand all those policmen milling

around", especially when murder, rapes, robberies, assaults,

biurglaries and arson is taking place.

I have heard that crime rate is down in NY, but to kill a man for selling

untaxed cigarettes...

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

There was a time when the police were considered the good guys. I think for the most part now as a group they are considered power tripping bullies. You can't even try to explain anything to these thugs without them wanting to first slam you to the concrete, cuff you, then claim you were resisting even though the natural tendency is to resist being forced to concrete. All part of the U.S. becoming a police state. I'm not a big fan of the police.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Darth Frosty. I hear you. That day, he didn't have anything on him, with him. Somewhere in one of the reports it said he had a habit of selling untaxed cigarettes, and was known for that.

-----> Berney Madoff ripped off daily, weekly, monthly, yearly (decades) how many people for how many tens of millions of dollars? Where was the watchdog (Police) then ?

If I was Garner with 6 kids, and wanted some quick cash, I don't know what I would do. I am not a tall, big black man with medical issues. I don't know what it would have been like to have walked in his shoes.

It was just such a horrible video to watch. He had plans for his future. He was loved. Every man wants to walk their daughters down the aisle. He never had a chance with those aggressive white hate filled policemen looking for the moment they could take him down and get them a ( ) fill in the disgusting blank.

Thank goodness, one of the bystanders felt the urge and need to tape Garner's brutal take down and not only taped it, but shared it to the world.

Those little white guys have no bragging rights because this video exists. They cannot say this man was aggressive or egged them on, or anything of the sort.

It will be interesting to see what the Federal Court system does with his murderers in the months ahead.

So senseless. So needlessly sad.

LL

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I don't know what it is like to be a Black person. A person of color. I don't know if many, many people of color live daily in fear.

-----> If these white policemen killed this big defenseless Black Man in broad daylight, with people around, watching and taping them, with the offensive personality traits these white's have, what do they do in private, in the noisy , busy city, in back alleyways? What about back in the woods, when no one is watching?

It turns my stomach to think how callously these policemen acted. They did not act with any restraint at all. It makes me think that for this pack of wolves, this Black Man might not have been their first kill. How many murders does someone commit, before it seems ho hum? There is a photo of the policeman who was the murdering instigator, waving to the camera afterward. ??? How wacko is he? No one pulled the murderer off. Instead, the other officers, joined him.

Sick.

LL

• jam
    jam

Lois: It's better today then when I was a kid, believe it or not.

But sometimes I wonder........

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I don't know what it is like to be a Black person. A person of color. I don't know if many, many people of color live daily in fear.

Here are 2 powerful insights into racism and the tenats of white superiority:

Hidden colors 3 the rules of racism

and

10 Quotes That Perfectly Explain Racism To People Who Claim They’re Colorblind

link

• James Brown
    James Brown

My thoughts being a retired sheriffs deputy in Florida.

He was not in a choke hold.

If you are in a choke hold you can not talk, you can not breathe.

Eric Garner said everytime you see me you want to harrass me at 51 seconds on the video of his being taken down.

He had a record of selling cigarettes illegally.

Once you enter the police/criminal justice system you are a client for life, white or black.

At 106 he ask please leave me alone.

You cannot be a criminal and hang out on the streets in any respectable place and be left alone.

He resisted when the officers tried to hand cuff him.

They have to hand cuff him for his and their own safety.

He could take their guns and shoot them or civilians.

I know of too many cases where the criminals have taken the officers guns and killed them.

This happened a lot in the 90's and before.

Police are more cautious now days and handcuff or in this case attempt to handcuff the suspect

before things go south.

I am saddened and perplexed by so many racist anti white posters here on JWN.

If you don't like living in a free society you can always go live in Africa.

And hang out on the streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOHOB7abbLM

• jam
    jam

James: What about this"Los Angeles spotlight in videataped

highway Police Beating of Black Woman". I don't think

the Police officers in Africa is this bad...

• James Brown
    James Brown

Jam: Focus.

We are talking about an incident in New York.

One deal at a time.

If you don't like white people go to Africa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit