I know 2 of the Elders on the Ray Franz JC

by James Jackson 79 Replies latest jw experiences

• 88JM
    88JM

Wow I didn't realise the guys on Ray's committee were so young - I don't think he mentions that in COC?

• happy@last
    happy@last

Of course they were instructed that way, they wanted him out and would have stopped at nothing to do so. It it was a foregone conclusion that he was to be gone, then they would have been no need for anyone 'experienced' to do the JC

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Marked

• minimus
    minimus

It's interesting that they weren't supposed to snatch him out of the fire. The Society had a mission. Just disfellowship him and we'll show you how.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Thanks for sharing.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Very interesting. Thanks for this information

• AnneB
    AnneB

Would that John Joseph May and Martin Merriman could know this.

• Mum
    Mum

I attended a JC once. I did realize at some point during the proceedings that, if it were legal, they would have taken me outside, tied me to a tree (or something), and set me alight. Thank God I was born in the USA. Objectivity and basing decisions on facts are alien concepts to the arbitrarily powerful.

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

MASH: James, I haven't really read your back story here, so perhaps you are out now? Potentially the details of the conversation you have posted could ultimately lead to a RL reveal.

I am still very much in Physically and very active you could say. I have been sitting on this for awhile because I do not want to be outed.

Willie Anderson, a longtime DO and CO was assigned by the Society to Gadsden AL to keep the Congregation from splitting up after Ray was DF. He lived there until he died a few years ago. His wife was interviewed at the IC in Atlanta 2 weeks ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit