A "follow up" meeting?!?!

by DATA-DOG 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

DD, DO NOT play along with any of their requests to meet up!

I am in EXACTLY the same situation as you at this time... and I have sworn to myself to play things according TO MY RULES not theirs!

If you meet again, you will be railroaded into a situation that will damage you, and you will lose control of the situation quicker than you can blink....

All the best mate.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Maaaan. Are you a sucker for punishment?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hmmm... I am NOT going to meet. Why? Because it won't matter. I have decided to be forever "spiritually weak." YAY ME!!!

DD

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

I agree with one eyed Joe. you owe them no honesty. Lie. Spiritually depressed or weak works too.

The best advise my brother gave me in my committee was to fart before I left the room so they could deliberate in it.

man I wish I did.

• Pacopoolio
    Pacopoolio

Part of my back room meeting was saying I had psychological issues that prevented me from feeling things, making me focus too much on facts which were too confusing, but I am waiting on Jehovah to help me. Then I stopped going to meetings, period. Successful fade for 5 or so years at this point.

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

Anyone in this organization long enough has psychological issues. So I wouldn't be lying on that one.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

probably the best way for everyone concerend DD, being "spiritually weak" is a badge of honour!

• MissFit
    MissFit

Data dog: how goes it? Any updates?

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

"do you believe that this is jehovah's organization, led by he faithful and discreet slave?"

Yes or no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit