The Focus / Prominent Bethelite Topic

by Focus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

So, Bother/Sister? Focus, where were you incarcerated this last decade?

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Nothing wrong with some feisty intelligence! Welcome back, Focus. Methinks they'll be some fireworks and smiles in our future...

• Focus
    Focus

You have the same cantankerous spirit that he did

Farks, bless his soul, was a mild and easy-going lad. He'd have been quite offended to hear himself compared to Focus (cf. "focus" aka Crit).

Well, flipper, how could I possibly argue with:

We all have a common goal here- to expose the WT Society for what it is - a criminal organization with a bunch of pontificating idiots running it who consider themselves legends in their own minds duping 7 million JW's worldwide

except to say that the claimed number of Witlesses is 7.97 million, so nearly 8 million afflicted. And Memorial attendance is a shocking 19.2 million.

There's mountains to climb - or raze.

--

Focus

("Dynamite" Class)

• flipper
    flipper

" There's mountains to climb - or raze. " You've got that right. No truer words have ever been spoken

• Focus
    Focus

So, Bother/Sister? Focus, where were you incarcerated this last decade?

Since you asked so nicely, m, I guess I could reply "Terre Haute, IN". But let bygones be bygones, eh? Paid debts and all that?

cultBgone, hello.

Nothing wrong with some feisty intelligence! Welcome back, Focus. Methinks they'll be some fireworks and smiles in our future...

Trouble has this strange habit of following me around. Can't quite work out why, though.

--

Focus

("Crazily Flickering Light" Class)

• Splash
    Splash

Never heard of you before Focus, and before you jump to conclusions, that's because you're not as big a big shot as your imagination is persuading you, but how could you know that?

Even so, its already interesting having you back, it'll be an education having someone from the wants-to-topple-the-watchtower-but-hasnt-got-a-clue-how-to class in our midst.

Splash

("Opening the popcorn and waiting for a good laugh" class)

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Focus:

While comprehension wasn't particularly an issue for me, thanks for the link none-the-less.

So.....lets get to it. Whats next.

• Focus
    Focus

problemaddict, the first part was getting the message available to dubs.

That's pretty much done - however they venture forth into the net, the works of Kent, PB, Norm, AlanF, Farks and others (including myself) are there to stumble them.

The next part surely has to be finding how to part the Wicked Watchtower from what it treasures most - its treasure.

No, I don't mean its repository of wisdom (it has none), Godly connection (nil), huge library (only of rubbish) or human resources (braindead jW drones are not marketable).

I mean the $50-100 billion it has round the world in real estate. The title deeds to all those KHs aren't in the hands of local yokels, You Know.

Lawsuits based on "yuman rights" (in Europe) and on anything-we-can-think-of (in the States and Canada), class actions where legislation permits, must be the order of the day. For damage to the happiness of those sucked in.

Especially if they were "born" into this evil cult.

A legal fund can be set up. This could snowball. The first few payouts in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, or even millions, and the queue will form.

So, how exactly.

--

Focus

("Popcorn" Class)

• Focus
    Focus

I have started a thread challenging the two leading jW defenders/apologists of their time, "Dr" Furuli and Greg Stafford, to a debate on Watchtower Insanity. The specific topic debated can be their choice, and they can have helpers.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/281232/1/Open-challenge-to-Dr-Rolf-Furuli-and-Greg-Stafford-DEBATE

--

Focus

("Exposure of Spiritual-Pimps" Class)

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

Focus,

Beaides this forum, what are some of the more persuasive websites that you believe further your cause?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit