The Focus / Prominent Bethelite Topic

by Focus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

"high ranking apostate" is surely an oxymoron.

Well.....better to get toppling that tower then. I won'der why if its that simple you took a decade off.

Oh well. I'm sure this will be fun. Welcome and nice to meet you.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Hello, Wild_Thing. :-)

Well, PB and I are kinda related. He said to me once, in the fashion of Matt. 28:20:

"and verily I am with you always, lo, to the very end of the age.

I'm a bit of John-de-B for him, making the way clear for him as best I can.

Trust all's clear now, friend.

No, nothing's clear. Keep Explaining.

Are you saying that Prominent Bethelite is Jesus, and you are making the way for the 2nd coming of Jesus? Or what? Do you have mulitple personalities and PM is an alter personality of yours? (That actually sounds saner that the previous).

You are sounding weirder and weirder and I am really not into solving riddles.

• minimus
    minimus

"very likely still be in a Kingdom Hall" like you?? NOW, THAT is funny!

• Focus
    Focus

problemaddict, hello. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/281201/1/How-Best-to-Kill-off-the-Disgusting-Old-Whore-of-Brooklyn may help your comprehension.

Wild_Thing, it may help you to know that at every moment since our first coherent thoughts, PB and I have each been hard-line atheists. So neither of us is likely to think one or other of us is Jeebus or any of the other Spiritual-Molesters from the Babble. I trust that helps.

--

Focus

("Slaughter their Pet Puppies Too!" Class)

• metatron
    metatron

OK, Prominent Bethelite (if you're reading this)

I understand that the Society has or used to have a secret response plan if extraterrestrial life is ever publically disclosed.

Care to elaborate?

metatron

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

We needed another bully ... things were tilting dangerously towards JW apologists.

Welcome back Focus. Just like Mark twain, the reports of your demise were greatly exagerated.

This forum can really use your superior insight.

Eden

• minimus
    minimus

all these alter egos

• Focus
    Focus

EdenOne, sarcasm (whether by italicization or otherwise) is perfectly wasted upon me. Up your game, I suggest. :)

metatron, good to see you are still about. "Demons Infest Earth's Atmosphere" (1919) was one of the Imbecile Society's finest publications. It set out that ET was hovering there, using wings though there was virtually no air (WTS "atmosphere" stretched over 50 miles up) and that we must avoid them at all costs. I'm also reminded of the Sputnik Generation - the Russian spacecraft mission was mooted by the GB as being a potential replacement for the 1914 Gen.

I'm not aware of any official response to an earth-found ET, but given the prejudice against demon-possessed microwave ovens, I can imagine the possible responsible. "Is he their JesusMichael too?"

PB will know more - if indeed there's more to be known.

--

Focus

("Prominent Apostate" Class)

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I wasn't up for a game with you. I get bored with bullies, religious or atheist, that's all. Keep fighting the good fight ...

Eden

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I'm through with your riddles. Go away and come see us again when you are back on your medication.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit