The Focus / Prominent Bethelite Topic

by Focus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I don't like this poster, can we send him back for a refund? What's the limit on returns?

• Demokan
    Demokan

He uses big words!!! He must have spent his teen years reading a dictionary 0.0 tbh your writing style makes you come across as cynical Idk. (don't bash me for stating my opinion but it looks that way to me!!)

• sir82
    sir82

<SMH>

If it weren't for guys like Focus doing the heavy lifting 15-20 years ago, y'all would very likely still be in a Kingdom Hall, instead of on an apostate website clucking in disapproval.

• Demokan
    Demokan

@sir82 yes, that is probably true BUT he seems kinda mean-spirited Idk.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Focus - Let me guess. Your an uneducated, living-in-your-mother's-basement-

300 pound bald man, with no social life aren't you ? If your in Canada, or the UK

your living off the Dole/Welfare and if your in the USA, your on fake disability and

your mommy feeds you and does your laundry ? You spend all your time on the

Internet because you have no skills, no degree, no job, and can only function

online and in virtual reality. You think you look clever and you only look weird.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Focus, say what you really think.I don't want to judge but I think you are going to be an aquired taste, maybe a little contaversial.

• cofty
    cofty

Focus - Thank you!

Villagegirl has decided without knowing the first thing about you, that she doesn't like you, and therfore she is allowed to scream tirades of personal abuse in your direction.

This means she has less time to direct her tantrums at me.

Welcome back Focus.

• Focus
    Focus

Slidin Fast - indeed, I shall try harder. And make my real feelings known. ;-)

cofty and sir82, thanks for your kind words.

My List of Watchtower Lies and Insanity is still, I see, the bestseller it was, though I made not a dime from it and intended it to be free and to remain free. I am happy to know (though not from JW.net) that it has helped many thousands leave the wicked tower, and helped many thousands of loved ones manage to get through to the deranged or trapped.

But please don't be worried I'll be offended by these fools. I've seen off that wicked perverted monster F.Franz, given four members of the G.B. a great deal of grief before they went off to meet Satan (sadly, just as non-existent as Goober gawd), scared off a posse of Neo-Nazi scumsacs and I'm hardly likely to baulk at the infantile babblings of some pimply, nincompoopish, hemorrhoidal twats now, am I?

villagegirl and the other rather superficial and silly posters here serve as fine Spiritual Food at the Appropriate Time, illustrating the age-old conundrum - why are so many mentally-disturbed and challenged people associated with God's Sole Earthly Visible Whoreganization?

Is it they were already nuts when they entered the Great Harlot's chamber? Or did the sight of her evil entrails and noxious pudenda rob them of their senses later? The end result is much the same.

Personally, I think it's a bit of both. There's material for much psychological research there.

Unlike Prominent Bethelite, who may be around shortly, I've never been one of the jWs, and therefore am rather forgiving of the hangovers suffered by the ex-jW friends. Most people feel I am a mild puss, though, while PB is anything but that.

We shall see. There must be life in this joint, and I have a tower to topple.

--

Focus

("Harpsichord" Class - I kid you not, that disgusting old pedo Russell-the-Octopus had this too)

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I'm confused. Is Prominent Bethelite an alter ego of yours or is this a separate person all together?

Well, it's sole author and creator is back amongst ye sheep.

Matthew 28:20, NWT:
    I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things

Matthew 28:20, KJV:
    I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

So... hello again, young Tim. GO forth and transgress no more. You are forgiven.

I have a version of The List that is approximately 50 times larger than the one in your possession. It has about 20 times as many quotations and there is, on average,. 2.5 times as much commentary per quotation.

It is, indeed, a comprehensive and systematic destruction of The Watchtower's evil edifice.

I have no more family entombed within her clutches. The fight is now out in the open and I have both the time and the inclination to despatch the Old Whore to where she belongs.

--
    Focus, better known to you as Prominent Bethelite of Usenet
    (Depraved Class)

Don't get me wrong ... the list is great and all. And yes, it's been around a long time. I've perused it with quite depth before. Just trying to figure out how you and "Prominent Bethelite" are related.

• Focus
    Focus

Hello, Wild_Thing. :-)

Well, PB and I are kinda related. He said to me once, in the fashion of Matt. 28:20:

"and verily I am with you always, lo, to the very end of the age.

I'm a bit of John-de-B for him, making the way clear for him as best I can.

Trust all's clear now, friend.

--

Focus

("Crit van T." Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit