The Focus / Prominent Bethelite Topic

by Focus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

Kids today, lol... no respect... would benefit from an introduction to soapy mouthwash and a good paddle - You Know, the ones with holes in the flat part, to improve speed and acoustics.

--

Focus

("Fred Hall" Class)

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Grandpa Focus forgot to take his SSRI + Lithium again ....

Eden

• Focus
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I don't have the attention span for this kind of silliness/riddles or the patience for that particular brand of feisty, but I will welcome you back to the board and wish you well. This is a great place for attention getters as well as a lot of others who want to learn, want to vent, to express, to ask questions. We all have a place here. There is something for everyone! Again, welcome back!

• minimus
    minimus

It's medication time again."..

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Sir82 said "If it weren't for guys like Focus doing the heavy lifting 15-20 years ago, y'all would very likely still be in a Kingdom Hall, instead of on an apostate website clucking in disapproval."

Amen to that.

I have been around since the old h2o days . . bet you never even heard of that villagegirl . . . I remember ALL the old timers and we all owe them a debt of gratitude for dispensing TTAT.

"I'm hardly likely to baulk at the infantile babblings of some pimply, nincompoopish, hemorrhoidal twats now, am I?" LOLROFLMFAO! Now I remember why I enjoyed your posts so much, you weild sarcasm and insult like Rembrandt wielded a paint brush.

. . . and ~I~ say to villagegirl: "I fart in your general direction" in my best faux French accent.

Welcome back Focus. Looking forward to your renewed input.

Edited to add . . It appears to me that there are some long term posters here who are acting a little threatened by the return of Focus . . they might have to give up some of their thunder . . I never was much of a contributor here, I contributed more on the old h2o board, Although I do look over the threads here every day. The return of Focus is one of those times that the SSN Locutus of Borg surfaced to comment on a few things . .

• Focus
    Focus

Sir82 said "If it weren't for guys like Focus doing the heavy lifting 15-20 years ago, y'all would very likely still be in a Kingdom Hall, instead of on an apostate website clucking in disapproval."

Amen to that.

I have been around since the old H20 days . . bet you never even heard of that villagegirl . . . I remember ALL the old timers and we all owe them a debt of gratitude for dispensing TTAT.

"I'm hardly likely to baulk at the infantile babblings of some pimply, nincompoopish, hemorrhoidal twats now, am I?" LOLROFLMFAO! Now I remember why I enjoyed your posts so much, you weild sarcasm and insult like Rembrandt wielded a paint brush.

. . . and ~I~ say to villagegirl: "I fart in your general direction" in my best faux French accent.

Welcome back Focus. Looking forward to your renewed input.

Thank you, Locutus of Borg. Enough to make me blush, except I don't blush. And it wouldn't show anyway, under the fur and rosettes.

Doug Checketts checked out. Mommie Dark - the only poster who ever chastised PB and got away with it, as there was a modicum of truth in what she observed - gone dark forever. This is what happens, alas. One lives. One dies. There is nothing thereafter but memories held by the living, who in turn will die. No Jehoober-in-the-Pleiades, spying on you in the Theocratic Toilet. Nothing up there, only sky.

For those who knew not Farkel (Checketts), check this out:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/rutherford-exposed-story-berta-bonnie?page=1#2

Whither NormH, Kent, AlanF, comf, JT and my many other students?

TT, scu(ka)lly and JanH I had contacted in other ways.

I assure all that this pussy's claws are just as sharp as ever. They are kept sharp by being regularly deployed.

And I see there is much work to be done, cleaning out the Temple. Over here, the "Chattering" Class is over-represented, and needs thinning out and civilizing.

Oh, the crosses and stakes we bear.

--

Focus

("Hepzibah" Class)

• metatron
    metatron

I can see that a special extreme pleasure awaits you that few people will ever experience.

You help start the ball rolling and maybe get to see the conclusion, many years later.

The WTS currently seems to have lost interest in its long term survival as a religion.

it feels good...

metatron

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I don't get why people feel threatened and and feel a need insult someone merely because he is glaringly leagues above most in intelligence levels and could probably dance rings round just about anyone in here I'd wager on just about any subject he chooses.

Why the petty and small insults?

I for one applaud intelligence and even more so when combined with razor wit. You make interesting and refreshing reading Focus. I tilt my hat to you.

• Focus
    Focus

I can see that a special extreme pleasure awaits you that few people will ever experience.

You help start the ball rolling and maybe get to see the conclusion, many years later.

You are indeed perceptive.

The WTS currently seems to have lost interest in its long term survival as a religion.

Yes, too many have read what we, the "Pioneer" Class, have put out there on the internet. The sheer volume of material out there has befuddled the Evil Borg.

I remember poor old Quotes whom the WTS successfully intimidated with legal threats. Now, they wouldn't even dare to try.

Instead, they are calculating how long it will be before the $$$$ run out. The "Swine" Class that runs Bethel ("where every iniquity resides," per scripture) needs reassurance that it will be enough to pay for them and their filthy offspring, almost all of whom are also Spiritual-Pimps.

However, no chances should be taken that Satan's Own Organization gets a new lease of life...

--

Focus

("Opposer" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit