The Focus / Prominent Bethelite Topic

by Focus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

Be[s]ides this forum, what are some of the more persuasive websites that you believe further your cause?

http://jw.org

Properly read, that place provides the most complete evidence that I am correct.

The site denies its own history, own origins and own past ethics/morality.

It is thus self-evidently a bastard, a prostitute and a liar, and exists in fulfillment of Biblical prophecy (see esp. Revelation)

--

Focus

("False Prophet" Antitype Class)

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

I agree somewhat. My disagreement only lies in the fact that you can only research a very small portion of their own material. It's very limited. I was thinking of other sites like jwfacts, Barbara's stuff, etc. What other sites do you routinely visit for some illuminating discussion on JW's, or any religion for that matter?

• Focus
    Focus

InChristAlone, TBH, I have no need to visit WTS-related sites. I have an enormous indexed store of their filthy, depraved works, more than sufficient to refute anything they could bring up by simply referring to previous utterances of theirs on the same topic.

My research was done a long time ago. The only doctrinal swing since then is their fervent hope that the old material will go away and be forgotten.

It will not.

__

Focus

("1873" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit