This new JW video is so stupid that it has to be a troll

by Pacopoolio 52 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And, of course, it presents the “desired” goal of “moving to serve where the need is greater” (i.e., the couple who rents the downstairs in the latest video).

RENT the downstairs?

ARE YOU CRAZY?

Those kind of JDubs never RENT the downstairs or rent the rental house or apartment!

THEY SPONGE OFF OF THE FAMILY WITH MONEY! OR OFF OF SOME ELDERLY SISTER.....

BUT THEY BLABBER ON ABOUT HOW JEHOVAH PROVIDES!

Doc

• Mum
    Mum

Who else but the WT could take a situation that would be ideal (except for the debt) and make it into a crisis. Here we have a healthy family with talent, intelligence, and educational opportunity! They are actually developing their talent and accepting reality. What a horror!

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

The father started crying in front of his boss & the boss said he was only bluffing??

Yep totally realistic, I can go with that.

If that's the best big ole J can inspire his FDS to provide at his 'spiritual feast' then this religion is going to the dogs.

• Listener
    Listener

It's hard to believe that they even bother to provide this on DVD. How many times can a person watch a really boring film? I guess if you're a JW, who is used to the boredom, it could be watched dozens of times.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Can anyone say "manipulative and full propaganda"?

sick idiots!

• cofty
    cofty

It's things like this WT video that results in the truth of Poe's Law...

it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.

• dugout
    dugout

Yo peeps i'm not even going to waist my time by watching this video. All 5 of my children are grown left the religion as soon as they got out of their teens. they went thru the same problems that young folks go thru made some mistakes like we all do. All of them doing just fine now. In fact I am proud of them. None ever got baptized. At least I can speak and associate with them. HA! Now make a video like that. I'll watch that. Videos not realistic. Pure Fantasy!!!! Just supports their aggender. Is this where all those kingdom hall funds go into producing such films?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Why isn't this video on Youtube? Why doesn't the Org put it on Youtube, on their OWN channel? Why was it taken down? What is the WTBTS so afraid of? I mean, this is supposed to be the fresh-from-the-oven "Spiritual Banquet", so why isn't this stuff right up online immediately for the world to see?

It's stuff like this, and the Public VS Study Editions of the magazines that make my brain scream "Cult." Even IF I were still "in" stuff like that would give me great pause for concern as to what it is that they are up to. In fact, the very idea that they are an "End Times" religion, and they are basically hoard their stuff so that only the members can see this, see that, and have to go door-to-door instead of putting it out on the internet and even their own satelitte network really tells me that the whole "End is Near" line is just a fear tactic and bullshit. They don't even believe themselves anymore, as the whole feel of the religion is now, "Buy and build more properties", and "Atlanta: Have the Time of Your Life!!!" To say this is not the religion of my youth is an understatement. Greedy, deceitful, bastards!

Cult Alert! Cult Alert!

- Wing Commander

• garyneal
    garyneal

3) When younger son brings up to his parents that the bible may not be correct, the basement dwelling elder shows him a model of Noah's ark that he built. The son loves it! The family later gets together in a park to show the scale of Noah's ark! Yay! What does this have to do with validty and evidence?! Who cares!

Oh, I am sure that child would've gotten a kick out of the creation museum in Kentucky. But wait, Jehovah's Witnesses cannot go there as it was built by Christendom's churches.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Heh, yes, plus the Creation Museum has dinosaurs with saddles on them, among other young-earth nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit