This new JW video is so stupid that it has to be a troll

by Pacopoolio 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Pacopoolio
    Pacopoolio

garymeal, the weirdest part was the family standing in the middle of the park saying "Noah's ark would have been this big!" and the camera showing a wide view. A wonderful family activity - imagining the size of Noah's ark in the middle of a park with teens involved.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

garyneal - "Oh, I am sure that child would've gotten a kick out of the creation museum in Kentucky. But wait, Jehovah's Witnesses cannot go there as it was built by Christendom's churches. "

Oh, God; don't get me started. Those guys make the WTS seem sane and rational.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Paco: "the weirdest part was the family standing in the middle of the park saying "Noah's ark would have been this big!" and the camera showing a wide view. A wonderful family activity - imagining the size of Noah's ark in the middle of a park with teens involved."

The should have done it at a zoo. Then the kids could easily and accurately conclude: "This would NEVER work!"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cofty - "It's things like this WT video that results in the truth of Poe's Law..."

I know, right?

Even money says that if this had been leaked onto Youtube a month before the Convention, JW loyalists would have decried it as fake and/or anti-WT propaganda...

...and been just as embarassed into silence at its "official" release as they were at Sparlock's.

• garyneal
    garyneal

It all seems to nonsensical when you consider that we have multiple sects of Christianity all trying to discredit science to support their worldview while simultaneously discrediting each other.

• St George of England
    St George of England

It's back on YouTube

George

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dhn2to663cU

"I haven't seen anything this bad since the Anita Bryant concert".

• whathappened
    whathappened

This video is just to highlight the beauty and simplicity of cult life.

• SAHS
    SAHS

[me]: “. . . the couple who rents the downstairs in the latest video.”

“DesirousOfChange”: RENT the downstairs? ARE YOU CRAZY? Those kind of JDubs never RENT the downstairs or rent the rental house or apartment!”

Actually, you’re right. Now that I think of it, I remember that the father told the brother – in a rather matter-of-fact, nudge-nudge-wink-wink manner – that he wouldn’t have to pay anything to dwell in the family’s basement (apparently temporarily).

“WingCommander:” “Why doesn't the Org put it on Youtube, on their OWN channel? Why was it taken down? What is the WTBTS so afraid of?”

I’m guessing that the WTS wants to wait until this year’s regional conventions are all completed before posting it onto the Internet so as not to spoil people’s surprise when it’s released at their own convention site. (As if JWs won’t be getting their own “sneak preview” one way or another.) Although, strangely enough, the WTS will no doubt still be making copyright infringement complaints to YouTube, or any other Web site that has the video posted, even after it’s been released at all the convention sites, which illuminates their true bureaucratic and petty nature – while, of course, still claiming to philanthropically be making every efforts to spread the “life-saving kingdom message” worldwide. I guess they think that everything must go through them, even if that means trying to legally stifle anyone’s own personal efforts to help spread the WTS’ message, regardless of how sincere they may be. (It’s always their way or the highway.)

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

"[–] okimawake 3 points17 days ago

I love how witnesses idea of simplifying their lives involves mooching off of wealthy brothers who are simultaneously in trouble for being too materialistic.
    "You're spend too much time at work, by the way can I live for free in the basement apartment of your huge house while at the same time being condescending".
    How many pioneers are supported by working for the witness in the hall who has his own business."

http://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/279j8y/vomitfest_convention_film_these_words_must_be_on/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit