This new JW video is so stupid that it has to be a troll

by Pacopoolio 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Demokan
    Demokan

LOL. I'm 15 and I went to the convention with my mom. And it was basically just people fantasizing about what the new order would be like. And itsbbeing encouraged to have regular "sessions" discussing with family and friends about what the new order will be like/ what you want. And that videonwas so boooooring omg, not to mention that chick is a closet-homophobe.

• Demokan
    Demokan

It was so funny what the speaker said. "generally jehivahs witness kids are very attractive/beautiful and that's why worldly people want to lead them astray and get them involved in things" so basically he was implying that jdubs are better looking that worldly peeps which is kinda true most of them have nice profiles/ etc etc. Idk is it just me?, but still the convention was hilarious. And my sister was writing down notes like her life depended on it even though what he was saying could be easily memorized (grade school lvl)

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wow. I feel a little woozy now, having subjected my brain cells to that. I hope they will be ok.

Lemme go have a drink, or three, and then I'll comment on the lowlights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit