Accusing Ex-JWs of Behaving Like JWs Should be Taboo

by cofty 447 Replies latest members private

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Oh Cofty this turned in to a fun thread made of hyperactive posters and it ended in fun even if " we all didnt get along" thats a good thing.

• caliber
    caliber

If being like an ex-JW is so taboo ... should not we all be aware of why it is so hurtful ?

(But the Watchtower conductor has said we must move on )

We can say" smoking is bad ...smoking is bad"

But until all the facts and figures came out in the 60's or 70's very few payed attention

• cofty
    cofty

If being like an ex-JW is so taboo ...

Where did anybody say that? Please read the thread title and OP.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Yes we should....Taboooo.. Sounds like a witch doctor...

Yes Dr Billabong Bong will see you now.

Which Dr?

Oh No, his fully quallified.

And so we were all taken in by the witch doctor, ( J.W organisation) so lets leave and stop preaching ...

• caliber
    caliber

being like an ex-JW in the sense that your thoughts and action reflect your former teaching

only an ex-ex JW that Simon has talked about are clean and free ( likely have left this site )

they have zero emotional connection to the JW's

Many I realize could be at this place in time but are caught because of loved ones still in. (no direct fault of thier own )

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Okay so I guess we have established that there may be some justification for someone having remnants of the old indoctrinated self lingering. Hey no biggy guys. A lot of venting I suppose and what not. I'm sure there are a few that would like to beat this dead horse till the flesh just falls off it bones, it will be interesting to see who's the last commenter on this thread. I have hope that it will not be me.

Group Hug()

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Blame it on Tabu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cei7C2gFTXo

Opera? We don't need no stinkin' opera.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

And Flyinghigh i am sending your post to all trying to make the world a better place.

Watchtower head quarters replied " return to sender"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

New Hope, which one? The Tabu commercial?

• talesin
    talesin

lol...............

'calm down'

It's an expression often used by men who have NO argument. We 'hysterical women' just need to calm the f*ck down.

(edit and PS: fhn xo)

Ah, Oubie, I just ran into one of my teachers from HS. She is brilliant, in her late 70s, and STILL has no ego. She gave me one of the best years of my life, in her class, and I told her so, 40+ years later ......... she was so humble, and talked about how exciting the early 70s were, what with the new computer technology and such. I wish that you, some day, can be free of ego. I am not - life has humbled me lately with a physical disability, and let me tell you, it has not been easy. Having to ask for help? Intellectually, I have always been so free, so ABLE, so easily drawn into discussion ..... since my injury, not only have I been physically and financially ruined, but my mind is so consumed with pain, I can hardly thing straight at all. You seem like a kind and good man, lose the ego. xo

And to all the women who are secretly applauding (and those who are NOT, and still like to be 'counselled' by men), I salute you.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit