Accusing Ex-JWs of Behaving Like JWs Should be Taboo

by cofty 447 Replies latest members private

• minimus
    minimus

....I'm tired of your repetition. You "clearly" have explained yourself and this thread has been exhausted. And I don't smoke pot....

• cofty
    cofty

....I'm tired of your repetition

So read another thread.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cofty..

If you didn`t make a Hobby of Hunting Down the Believers the way You Do..

You wouldn`t have got Trolled..LOL!!..

You were`nt going to let that Believer/Troll get away..And..He "Played You" Everywhere "You Followed Him'..LOL!!..

This Thread is Inspired by Him...You said So Yourself..

What you Did to that Troll,was the same thing you do to All the Believers here..

You Relentlessly Hunt Them Down..You Harrass them..

Only this time You got Burned,Big Time..

Some exJW`s still want to control the way other people..

Speak..Believe..Behave..ect..ect..

You got Played by a Troll because,You thought He was a Believer..

Learn From The Lesson,You Brought Upon Yourself..

........................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Somethings need saying Outlaw, need telling...

• minimus
    minimus

This thread is like a car crash. Even when you know you shouldn't look, you still need to take a peek.

• cofty
    cofty

Outlaw - I didn't get "burned". I gave him a fair chance and then exchanged a few PMs to see what the was really about. Based on those PMs I concluded he was a troll and called him out on his sockpuppet accounts.

Maybe you are too quick to judge others. I have seen many real believers ask a lot dumber questions and make crazier statements than SCO did. Lots of people engaged him and some still are.

It was his style that motivated me to start this thread but the subject of the thread is based on many incidents involving a lot of different posts. I don't regret this thread one bit and I still stand by every word in the OP. A considerable number of posters who I respect have expressed their support for my point. On the other hand a number of people who rant at me at every opportunity have missed the point and used it as a chance to insult me. That's fine. Popularity isn't high on my agenda.

I have no interest in controlling anybody. It's ironic that you are trying to control my posting. I will continue to challenge superstition and faith-based thinking and you continue to post cartoons on beer and chicken. Many people appreciate voices of reason and skepticism on this forum - others like your cartoons. Its all good.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Cofty.... the guy started 5 posts in one hour. You must of known that?

• cofty
    cofty

...and I was one of the first to call him on it. What's your point and what has it got to do with the thread?

• minimus
    minimus

Outlaw's cartoons are the best. Leave him alone, punk or he will hunt you down and eat you for dinner. My, my this thread is so engaging.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

if your reply was to my post Cofty, my point is his saying to himself " Thank you very much, you have been great. I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did, you were fantastic, thank yo, thank you very much."

Sometimes its best to give the other side the victory ...and simply say good night thread, " thank you very much you have been great, maybe even made a VALID point...

Bye for now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit