Breaking News :Charity Commission takes Wathtower to Tribunal in Britain

by raymond frantz 74 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Simon
    Simon

The local halls claim to be charities and to "offer counselling services and the hall for the benefit of the local community".

Great ... an unqualified guy in a worn polyester suit will tell you how to live your life based on the misinterpretation of a 2,000 year old holy book by a group of self-taught scholars and good luck trying to use the hall for anything if you are not a member of the congregation and even then in the special cliche of favored suck-ups.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Don't you mean the misinterpretation of a 2,000 year old "un-holy" book?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

As much as I would like to see it I really don't think they will loose their charitable status. Just to much in their favour. Just curious but if they did obviously they would have to move the money off shore so how woULDs they do it.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

As I said above, they have not in reality got much, if anyhting, "in their favour" as far as Charitable Status is concerned.

The problem is that any "investigation" done by the C.C does not even come up to the level of one performed by Inspector Clouseau.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

AndersonsInfo - "...the elders involved in the case denied that this was a Watchtower policy, but Vicki's attorney provided the evidence that showed it was."

Prepared to "fall on their sword"s for the Organization...

...liars and fools.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit