Breaking News :Charity Commission takes Wathtower to Tribunal in Britain

by raymond frantz 74 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

ADCMS: You would be wise to follow the example of the faithful slave and not worry or care about receiving credit for your words.

Recently I have become a member of the GB 2.0, The Faithful Slaveā„¢ (all others claiming to be "anointed" are only "domestics" and probably emotionally/mentally unbalanced, so they don't matter), therefore, I'm better than everyone else and everything I say is worth listening to...as it comes directly from god. What may appear to be self-aggrandizing hubris is nothing more than reverance that is due a "glorious one", such as moi.

Seriously- yes, of course the WT demands to be recognized as a charity while simultaneously condemning all other religions for being charitable. Of course, all other religions run actual charities; you know, where they receive donations then provide food, clothing, medical care and other social services with that money.

WT's version of a charity is: give us (WT) your money (that's it...that's as far as it goes, in case you were waiting for something additional).

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

How in the hell does it cost dubs $10,000 to use their own assembly halls? Each weekend event? Are you F'ing kidding me! All or most of the work is done by the slaves. I wonder what their electricity bill is for one weekend? has anyone looked into this in the USA? I'm ready to investigate.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

AndDontCall MeCofty - "Seriously- yes, of course the WT demands to be recognized as a charity while simultaneously condemning all other religions for being charitable."

Holy shit; I can't believe that never occured to me (seriously)...

...I've just been gobsmacked, confuzzled, and facepalmed all at the same time (again, seriously).

AndDontCall MeCofty - "'Lord' or 'Shirl' are acceptable alternates."

Lord Shirl, Lord Shirl...

...have I not predicted the WTS's decline (in your name), and called out loyalist trolls (in your name), and performed many powerful karaoke songs (in your name)?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

This link is to the Charity Commision announcement.

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/news/charity-commission-investigates-jehovahs-witnesses-charities/

Maybe someone can make it live.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ Vidiot: have I not performed many powerful karaoke songs (in your name)?

You have, my son. Your rendition of "I Will Survive (Armageddon)" is inspirational...even to the Lord.

I've just been gobsmacked, confuzzled, and facepalmed all at the same time

It is the Holy Trinity of holy s**t moments for sure.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lord Shirl - "Your rendition of 'I Will Survive (Armageddon)' is inspirational...

I was goin' for a Gloria Gaynor/Steven Tyler mash-up...

Lord Shirl - "It is the Holy Trinity of holy s**t moments for sure.

I feel the way this guy looks:

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I don't know how it feels to be hairy...and orange. But if there's anything I can do for you, brother, let me know (or just call a veterinarian)

• Splash
    Splash

Talk about derailing a thread.

Splash

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lord Shirl - "...if there's anything I can do for you, brother, let me know..."

Groom me?

Splash - "Talk about derailing a thread."

What can I say? I don't do anything half-assed.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Groom me?

I fell for that line one time before from the last orangutan that hit on me. "Fool me once......"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit