Breaking News :Charity Commission takes Wathtower to Tribunal in Britain

by raymond frantz 74 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Cofty says ...... It always baffles me how WT can make statements like this with a straight face.

The reason is because they think outsiders (worldly organizations) don't know how their

organization strives to white wash individual cases of pedophilia within their organization.

The process of how they white wash these circumstances usually results in apathetic disregard to

victims, people in their own congregations and the outward community of non-jws to where these

situations have occurred.

The Charity Commission needs to look carefully at the latest policy regarding pedophilia

handed down by the WTS. to all its congregations.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

This persecution proves that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true religion in all of the earth

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

AndDontCallMeShirley - "It always baffles me how WT can make statements like this with a straight face."

The most skilled liars are the ones who lie to themselves.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Caleb's Airplane - "This persecution proves that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true religion in all of the earth..."

Oh, absolutely.

Because nothing screams "persecution!" like losing court cases and/or tax-exempt status.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ Finkelstein and Vidiot:

Cofty - "It always baffles me how WT can make statements like this with a straight face."

Actually, I said it...but who's counting?

Please note that Cofty is not on this thread. LOL.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

AndDontCallMeShirley - "Actually, I said it...but who's counting?"

Fixed.

Although you have to admit, "Cofty" takes a lot less time to type than "AndDontCallMeShirley".

I'd just call you "Shirley", but... well... you don't want me to.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"cofty" = 5 letters

"ADCMS" = 5 letters

It's not my fault you went the long way around. LOL.

Besides, crediting my posts to someone else simply because they have a shorter user name is not a valid excuse for attributing my wisdom, wit and insights to that person.

p.s. "Shirley" = 7 letters...still the long way around.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

AndDontCallMeShirley - "p.s. 'Shirley' = 7 letters...still the long way around."

Regardless, you don't want me to call you "Shirley"...

You said so.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"Lord" or "Shirl" are acceptable alternates.

Sincerely,

AndDontCallMeCofty

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

ADCMS: You would be wise to follow the example of the faithful slave and not worry or care about receiving credit for your words.

BTW Love your name! One of my favorite movies . . .

So let me get this straight, the WT looks down on charities but they want charity status? What about here in the good ol' USA? I am so ready to do all I can to expose these lying assholes!!!I never used to care so much but lately I am so angry with them. Seeing my family give their mind and hearts to this org all their life sickens me. My parents are getting older and sicker and I see how depressed they get. They thought the "New World" would be here a long time ago. Now they are facing the reality of death. It's really sad. What a waste of their lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit