Matthew Powner- Advanced research on the Origin of life. How credible is he?

by KateWild 113 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

Attack? How is pointing out a fact, namely that you denied something and later claimed not to have denied it, an attack? Anyway, I was under the impression you were a chemist. Now that it's clear you are not a chemist, I am no longer under that impression and confusion over your lack of understanding of science is clear. - Viv

Yet more intellectual intimidation and off topic attacks. It's clear that your motive is to deliberately side track posters with personal attacks. I am not making stuff up about you but it's my opinion that you are confrontational and aggressive in a way that I find unhelpful to most posters here. I have had lots of PMs about you from posters who agree with my opinion.

Getting back to topic and the OP

I have come to the conclusion that science cannot prove or disprove the existence of God. However the scientific evidence available is compelling enough for me to believe that a Creator is responsible for life on earth. I have shown my scientific perspective in past posts.

No one yet has shown me how my conclusion is wrong.

Kate xx

• besty
    besty

come on people - this is really simple

believers believe because they want to - and then torture selected facts to appear rational

a-believers haven't seen evidence to support any god or god-type concept

One of my beliefs (without evidence) is that its a futile discussion.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Yet more intellectual intimidation and off topic attacks. It's clear that your motive is to deliberately side track posters with personal attacks. I am not making stuff up about you but it's my opinion that you are confrontational and aggressive in a way that I find unhelpful to most posters here. I have had lots of PMs about you from posters who agree with my opinion.

It's lovely that you have a club dedicated to telling each other what a meanie I am while making stuff up about me.

So, since you are making public claims of evidence, how are you demonstrating a connection between a unknown creature made of unknown material and the water cycle? What cause and effect are you demonstrating, what causation that's evidence for something you cannot describe rather than either evidence of something different or not evidence at all for the thing you cannot describe.

There is no need for anyone to show your conclusions false, it's up to you to show them true or at least connect the dots. So far you have failed to do that.

• KateWild
    KateWild

One of my beliefs (without evidence) is that its a futile discussion.-besty

hahahaha!!!!! Thanks for joining in anyway besty. Kate xx

P.S. Are you gonna meetup at our next London meetup? Cat hearding hey LOL!

• Viviane
    Viviane

believers believe because they want to - and then torture selected facts to appear rational

a-believers haven't seen evidence to support any god or god-type concept

One of my beliefs (without evidence) is that its a futile discussion.

Very true. However, it's helpful to ask questions, particularly when claims of "evidence" are made, to help demonstrate how critical thinking needs to be applied and how flat the claims fall when subjected to basic questions and logic. It's also interesting to note how anytime a question is asked about the claimed "evidence", rather than answer or at least deal with that, it's entirely avoided and the response to complain about someone being a big meanie.

Classic avoidance technique.

• besty
    besty

if its a decent pub in central London - otherwise, no :-)

• KateWild
    KateWild

It's lovely that you have a club dedicated to telling each other what a meanie I am while making stuff up about me.-Viv

More off topic remarks. You can't help yourself. Your motives for being here are not made up it's my opinion. If I tell you I find you confrontational and aggressive and not helpful, you need to stop doing what your doing or you will keep getting what your getting. Perhaps you fancy me, I will fly out to Texas for a meet up.

Stay on topic please

• Viviane
    Viviane

It's lovely that you have a club dedicated to telling each other what a meanie I am while making stuff up about me.

So, since you are making public claims of evidence, how are you demonstrating a connection between a unknown creature made of unknown material and the water cycle? What cause and effect are you demonstrating, what causation that's evidence for something you cannot describe rather than either evidence of something different or not evidence at all for the thing you cannot describe.

There is no need for anyone to show your conclusions false, it's up to you to show them true or at least connect the dots. So far you have failed to do that.

• KateWild
    KateWild

if its a decent pub in central London - otherwise, no :-)-besty

Okay you pick. I don't know what is and isn't decent any more. Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Besty you have a PM, Viv is like a fly bussing around my head LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit