Good Netflix shows to watch

by Simon 67 Replies latest social entertainment

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

I like documentaries and my current favorite is Happy People 

I also enjoy mocumentaries... (spelling?) One of the greatest is Troll Hunter

• James Brown
    James Brown

Longmire is good.

• besty
    besty

How come no-one has mentioned Lillyhammer ???

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/70221438?trkid=50000152

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Besty, I came here to recommend Lillyhammer. Incredibly fun show and well done. I hope it gets picked up for a fourth season. Also, the Almighty Johnsons was well done.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    And Trailer Park Boys, Fringe, Twin Peaks, Ripper Street, Weeds, Luther, Mad Men, It's Always Sunny in Philadephia, White Collar, Peaky Blinders....
  • Giordano
    Giordano

The Viking's is very good. So what do you need to know about the Viking's?

It's 'Son's of Anarchy'......... but on ships instead of motorcycles. Sail on!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Done a glut of two seasons of Walking Dead and finding S3 a bit repetitive. The story is basically move to new place, fight zombies, stay in place, find other people, fight other people, fight more zombies, move on.

The next two seasons look the same.  I may dip in and out but I get bored of these shows that don't actually bring anything to a conclusion.  Simply repeating the middle of the story just as it allows for loads of seasons gets boring.  I would much prefer it if the show developed to explain how society gets back on it's feet. 

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    There's a three part documentary called Your Inner Fish that explores the comparative anatomy, molecular/physiological vestiges, and atavisms we share with other species in a way that's easy to understand.  Coolest thing is it's hosted by the scientist who discovered Tiktaalik so you get to see fossils and dig sites first hand.  Really awesome stuff!
  • coalize
    coalize

Great!

I have now a lot of idea for my future downloads! :)

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

My daughter and I have been watching House all over again but OMG Terry thanks for telling me about The West Wing. 

I've been meaning to check if that is on Netflix, brilliant series, very fast pace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit