OMG the Watchtower IS toast!

by kneehighmiah 50 Replies latest jw friends

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

KAIK nailed it.

I've been saying for the past couple of years.....and this new 'not over 80' elder arrangment only proves it: They want the old timers to die.

With the old timers goes all the history.....and the broken promises. They will romanticize cheese danishes, ballpark conventions and those 90 hour a month pioneers for the next generation of gullible people.

It's tragic........I would love to be inside the head of these folks in their 60's and 70's........they have to be going 'huh?'

• Suspicious
    Suspicious

With all the money the BORG is making, it seems almost impossible they are hurting for cash. I think that's the mindset they want to portray so people donate more. Remember there’s no such thing as too much money. They are just drastically trying to increase their money pot size. They are ripping down the old warehouses building larger nicer warehouses for them to stash their money.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Daringhart13... I was a 100 hour pioneer. Now a days, if you make $25.00 an hour X's 100 hours per month, that means you are handing over $2,500 of your life X's 12 months = $30,000.00 each year of your precious life to WT for FREE! Plus the use and wear and tear of your car, for what?

A man made up religion that is all about obeying Governing Body.

It is really too horrible and cruel to even contemplate.

But it is the truth.

Governing Body uses good people to feed their wants, desires and their lives.

Everyone else can go to hell as far as they are concerned.

GB aren't even Christian.

LL

• Magnum
    Magnum

daringhart13: It's tragic........I would love to be inside the head of these folks in their 60's and 70's........they have to be going 'huh?'

I would love to get inside their heads, too. I really want to talk with some of the old-timers I grew up around, but all are gone except one. She might be gone, too; I just don't know. What are they thinking?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Magnum - "I would love to get inside their heads..."

Oh, totally...

...I've always wanted first-hand experience of outdated sexist attitudes, casual racism, and general cantakerous ranting, too.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

daringheart13 - KAIK nailed it.

I don't always agree with everything he says, but I gotta say, it sure is hard to argue with him on that one...

LoisLane - "How can the WT/GB High Up's sleep at night???"

Easy.

Vampires don't sleep at night.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Besides the Catholic Church Judaism and Islam, all organizations eventually fail. The US financial crisis saw the death of several landmark institutions. Hitler and Napoleon fell. Russia fell. The Borg will eventually fail as well or change so much as to be completely un recognizable.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I propose a massive e-mail protest to the OSCE. Just imagine if every single poster on Jwn, JW struggle, Freeminds, All signed something or we all sent the same e-mail at the same time. Exposure is the key, IMO. What we do NOW may seriously handicap the cult in the near future. Who knows, maybe the Governments will take notice. Who gives a flying frak if the GB scream persecution? They do that already. Its going to get messy if we want to make changes.

• kaik
    kaik

The notion that old people have to die as a witness of times and views that do not fit with the current government agenda been around for centuries. This is certainly way for totalitarian regimes to control younger population that was unaware of the past values, opinions, and views. This was defined by Maximillien Robespierre who said in 1794 that it is a crucial for the Revolution to have all old people to die because they remember the Ancient Regime and will always regret the removal of the old order. WT is totaliarian organization, and needs to get rid off the population that remembered the past opinions and promises. WT will eventually put more emphasis to bring young people who will carry the burden of the organization while preaching updated new doctrines that are not associated with the past fiasco. When people joined WT just before 1975, they were often unware of the 1874-1925 prophecies. WT will do the same with again with new generation.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Within three years JWs will be fighting to even keep their kingdom halls, Bethel will implode, it is by design. Even if they did keep a hall or two, the central "mother org" will be gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit