OMG the Watchtower IS toast!

by kneehighmiah 50 Replies latest jw friends

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

The waters are drying up! A congregation of 110+ publishers will be contributing only $200 a month to the Society in the new Kingdom Hall construction arrangement. That's less than $2 a publisher! as I posted a couple of weeks ago, even JWs in the united states are not wealthy, and cannot contribute. This may just reflect my area, but it is highly unlikely that congregations will be sending off large sums. We are told that the work is rapidly expanding. However a growth rate of only 2% on addition to widespread branch closings and cutbacks in personnel (DOs), assemblies, and literature show the opposite. Two circuits will be dissolved in my area starting in September. Remember all the fuss JWs made when the catholic churches were closed and diocese were combimed? When the same thing happens to JWs it's still construed as rapid growth and the nations streaming in. Yeah thaTS why only 2 people were baptized at our assembly, the lowest I remember. Watchtower letters are starting to sound like propaganda from Baghdad Bob.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

C'mon Kneehigh, how much were they donating before to the KH fund? $50? $100?

So they just doubled, or more what they are taking in. While $200 isn't much, its probably more than the KH was doing before. BTW, I managed to extract the amount my wife's KH will be donating....$875 a MONTH! This from a just above middle class neighborhood in middle America....

Now I haven't been to a Serve-us meeting in almost six years, but they were lucky to get $200 a month back then, and usually is was more like $100.

The cult isn't dead, just morphing from a publishing company to a real estate investment trust with zero taxation.

• designs
    designs

$2 Buck Chuck lol

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

People can't donate what they don't have. This is a HUGE one time money grab, first and foremost. Whatever they get in the future is gravy. SOON people will refuse to donate. Even so, the WTBTS will just continue to attract more idiots. Their longevity depends on whether or not they re- branded quickly enough and on the amount of negative press they receive.

Exposing them is EVERYTHING!! Do whatever you can at the local level.

DD

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Its a one time grab, plus more.

Really, how much have JWs donated in the last two decades? A hall of 100 gives $500 to the WW work? That ain't shit.

The WT needed to institute a tithe without calling it a tithe. If they came out in the next Kool Aid WT and said you must donate 10% of your income, it would wake people up and they would flee in droves.

So they institute this, with plenty of cover because many halls are already paying loans. These halls are happy as clams, saying its a blessing from Jehoopla because their loan is gone! Of course because they are under mind control, they do not calculate that their loan payment has been extended until Armageddon, under the guise of a donation.

And everyone else who doesn't have a loan passes a resolution to chip off a few hundred a month, with some promise of a free KH or remodel in the future.

Where things get interesting is in the next five or ten years. Will these halls really get a remodel, or will mother just sell the property out from under them, pocket the cash, and tell them to drive an extra 5 to 25 miles to another hall?

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

You couldnt be more wrong. The society is raking it in big time. Congos are sending crazy amounts and pledging So much more than they ever have beforr. Watch mike and kims video survey from several congregations around the us. This is going to make the wt one of the richest churches in the world. They are going to be unstoppable. They mau surpass the mormons in wealth and members in a few years. Its just wishful thinking that the wt is going to fall. There is just no sign of that. A member here and there leaves and the exjw goes cheering. But every congregation I visit has all the same members I remember from 20 years ago, 30 even. They are all there still making the same comments and going out in service. I just dont see what people are talking about when they say the wt is receding. No they are growing like always and no revolution will ever happen in their ranks. They have a full proof system. America will fall before they do. Sad but true.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

-----> What I don't understand why they don't do things a normal person would do.

Example:

Kingdom Hall has been saving to build etc. They have $100,000.00 in the bank.

If their KHall voted to "donate" $2,000.00 a month, in my accounting that means I should space out the money so that WT/GB get their hold up mafia money at my conveniance , since it is my money.

Meaning, why should I naiviely hand over $ ! 00,000.00 one month, and then owe mother's mafia grabber's a continuing $2,000.00 per month forever more?

-----> Math. WT/GB Mafia are making me give them my hard earned $100,000.00 cash.

-----> Why couldn't someone have protested and given the WT/GB Mafia 50 post dated checks made out for $2,000.00?

-----> 50 checks x $2,000.00 = $100,000.00

I mean just because they ask or are abusive and tell you to just give them the money, why should you???

LoisLane out since March 25, 2012

Edited to add: If they could get by with a monthly fleece of $1,000.00 that would last them for 100 months.

Or more realistically $500.00 per month... They could last even longer.

-----> Money doesn't grow on trees. Mother Headquarter's has got BILLIONS.

I sure would like to see their 5 year plan, 10 year, 25 year , 50 year plan, because they will continue to build their business empire.

They are snake charmer's of the lowest sort. Religious ones.

LL

• clarity
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I mean just because they ask or are abusive and tell you to just give them the money, why should you???

Because they are the spokesman for GOD!

(Oh.............and GOD needs your money!)

Doc

• kaik
    kaik

My mom told me last month that she contributes from her small pension equivallent of $5 per month. Someone in her KH complained to her that she does not contribute enough and is spiritually weak. Yeah but they do not care that she put money for years to fund our first local KH...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit