Why do Christian nations think they can assimilate Muslims into their communities , does Islam attempt to assimilate Christians in their communities ?

by smiddy 51 Replies latest social current

• Mikado
    Mikado

im not a Muslim apologist, but I spend a lot of time with a lot of Muslim women. I would be dishonouring them if I were to listen to lies and remain silent, would I not?

Its the same when people used to send me those hateful emails ,In the end I asked them how could I expect my friends to respect me if I did not respect them.

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

The only Islam that is compatible with Western Culture is the esoteric Islam of the Nizari Ismali (pronounced Smiley) followers of the Aga Khan. If my kid wants to marry a Muslima, she better be a Smiley Muslima.

The big difference is that they don't believe in Sharia and they believe their Aga Khan to be a living Qur'an. They dress like regular people. Rita Hayworth married the previous Aga Khan

They don't seek converts, in fact they make it hard to convert, just like in Judaism. It seems like religions that discourage conversion tend to have followers that are extremely educated because they focus on inwardly cultivating the congregation. They are a little creepy in that their religious meetings are closed to the public. And they tithe their money to the Aga Khan who goes around funding beautiful architecture and starting NGOs. The International Baccalaureate Program in your kids school district...underwritten by the Aga Khan. The guy is as wealthy as the Queen of England.

They fascinate me because they explode every stereotype about Muslims. I wish all Muslims could be like them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit