Why do Christian nations think they can assimilate Muslims into their communities , does Islam attempt to assimilate Christians in their communities ?

by smiddy 51 Replies latest social current

• smiddy
    smiddy

Islam /Muslims today are what Christianity was centuries ago , the two beleif systems are like oil and water , not to be mixed

Christians are not tolerated spreading their infectious disease amongst Muslims, in Islamic countrys , and harsh penalties apply for them doing so in Muslim countries , including the death penalty. Stonings , Whippings etc.

On the other hand Christian nations are very tolerant of Muslim extremists who incite hatred and violence on their own territory , and they get a slap on the wrist and say dont do it again . And yet they do .

And the western/christian nations keep bringing them in by the thousands. One day they will regret their actions.

Its not armageddon that the world needs to fear its , Islam/Muslims and their barbarism that they bring with them sending the world back into the middle ages.

What advancement , scientific , or otherwise , any field you want to name , has the Islamic / Muslim community contributed to the world since the prophet Mohammed was on earth . I venture to say none.

Their are reportedly more than a billion muslims in the world today

I say be afraid , be very afraid , not of armageddon , but of Islam .

smiddy

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Most Muslims are decent people like anyone else who just want to live their lives in peace and quiet. The ones I know do anyway. It's a shame there are so many nutters running their countries and communities though.

Where the 20th century was the century of war and ideology, the 21st is becoming the century of religious extremism. I don't know if it's because Muslims are producing more inhumane practices than they used to, or if it's more a matter of these things making world news for the first ttime. I suspect it's the latter and they have always had such barbaric culture .

• smiddy
    smiddy

I recently watched a u-tube video of a young woman who was senteced to death by stoning , what she was accused of did not warrant this sentence. One of the sad facts watching this , was that she was so indoctrinated by her religion , that she willingly submitted to her fate.

They burried her up to her neck , which she dutifully got into the hole , and then with the loudspeakers playing religous music over the site , she was stoned to death. This was all recorded on video .

And we allow these people to come into our country and infect our culture . This is modern day Islam in the 21st century .

smiddy

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

Islam and the quran is demonic

• smiddy
    smiddy

Julia Orwell

Maybe the muslims are not so different from the jehovahs witnesses , or vice versa .

Most Muslims are decent people like anyone else who just want to live their lives in peace and quiet. The ones I know do anyway. It's a shame there are so many nutters running their countries and communities though.

We could say the same thing about JW `s though couldnt we ? Most Jw`s are nice people , next door neighbours etc. ,greet you well in the street etc.Yet you and I know that if you dont become Jw`syou are fodder for the earth to be picked upon by the birds of carrion after armageddon

don't know if it's because Muslims are producing more inhumane practices than they used to, or if it's more a matter of these things making world news for the first ttime .

Dont be so naive J.O. They have been inhumane since their inception

smiddy

• barry
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

There is good and bad in all.

It seems it's the bad part that is the most infectious part that is destroying sanity with it's god allah and the idiotic quran.

I personally know some real nice muslims and some real pig muslims.....same as any religion.

On the point that islam and christianity don't mix so the muslims hold sway.....I agree. Political correctness and being namby pamby because someone can play the race/religion card is the cowardice of the government et al.

That some islamic weirdos wanted some bloke killed for doing a drawing of mohammed goes to show the stupidity of those accusers.

On the whole I blame religion once again.

I dare say what I feel about islam........I'm sick of political correctness and the threat of violence from muslim fundies being used as a get out of jail free card for these loonies.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Humanity has gone through some interesting stages. Historically, religion has been used by some tocontrol and manipulate others. I don't think that all Christians today (of any sect)wish to identify with the Christians who participated in the Crusades,the Inquisition, Witch Hunts, Holocaust---and yet many would just label those folks as "Christians". We can address atheists and discuss communism in the USSR, China, etc. HOWEVER, not all Christians are those people or those "kind"of people.

You don't judge the entire faith by certain ones in it ifthey are Christian.

I am Muslim and am NOT alQueada or Boko Haram. I am not even particularly sectarian-I am simply Muslim. I am not political about it and I see how people who want power use it to manipulate. I see how weak powerless people use it to bully. I see how cultural ideas predating ANY currnt religion have flourished among people who were basically living a near stone age life until a generation ago. Ignorance of religion and the world in general abounds.

I know educated and modern Muslims and the world they want for their children and yours. I was in Egypt over the last 4 years. I lived there for part of it. I taught Muslim teenagers and lived with Muslim families. They are very human and also humane. They come from different situations and different places and different cultural traditions. Some overseas don't accept differences any better than you all.

My faith is very humane. So was what Jesus taught. What men have done with both religions-not so much.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What men have done with both religions-not so much.

Yup. Totally agree. It's all down to people good and bad in all.........this is one reason why I cannot believe in a god right now.....it's just people.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Back in Christ’s time the Jews had neighbours who had a similar faith to theirs and both groups had problems with each other, including murders and so forth. However Jesus seemed to cast Samarians as the hero in one of his powerful moral parables when speaking to the Jews. I think there are lessons there. I live with many Muslims where I live and most are nice decent people. Even if some are enemies, we all know the best way to deal with enemies and that is to make them friends. Dare I even say love ones enemies?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit