Why do Christian nations think they can assimilate Muslims into their communities , does Islam attempt to assimilate Christians in their communities ?

by smiddy 51 Replies latest social current

• barry
    barry

The video has a whole group of muslim people all put up their hands to say they are moderate muslims not fanatics but they all put up their hands in agreement for capitol punishment for apostasy and other crimes requiring the death penalty by the Quoran

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Some interesting words upon the humanistic value of Islam in modern society .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaGWURONRU&list=UUWOkEnBl5TO4SCLfSlosjgg

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I am Muslim and am NOT alQueada or Boko Haram. I am not even particularly sectarian-I am simply Muslim. I am not political about it and I see how people who want power use it to manipulate. I see how weak powerless people use it to bully. JWdaughter

JWD - Have you really read the Quran ? Women are dogs in the Quran.

Beating your wife was reccomended by Mohammed. You were already

conditioned to think of yourself as a second class citizen as a woman,

by the Watchtower and you see men here who think women are

not equal to men and should be in "submission" women retain this

training after they leave the WT. So you just add the headcovering

the mental subjection you already learned.

Mohammed was a violent man himself, and took an

army to Mecca and slaughtered the people there, (his home town)

because they would not accept him as "Prophet" (Governing Body in one man)

Mohammed lived 600 years after Jesus Christ and had copies of the Bible

to read, all 66 books of the Old and New Testament ( they lie to you telling

you he could not read because he was a merchant, he could read because

he was a merchant ) Islam was an army of conquerors who slaughtered

millions all across Europe and Africa and occupied Spain for 500 years.

Is was called " conversion by the sword".

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Check out this website; Rescue Christians.org.

Truly awful.

• Mikado
    Mikado

Village girl, you need to learn to read more history, at that time the Muslims were FAR more moderate than the Christians...

Basicly the OT and the Koran are very similar, which is good as the OT is full of such nice things...

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Mikado - you need to read the Quran, get a copy at your local library.

Mikado - Muhammed did not live in Old Testament, times. He lived in the

times of the Library at Alexandria, a world already developed by Roman

engineering and Greek , art and culture and philosophy and where Judaism

had contributed to the legal systems, and the Byzantine Empire reigned under

Justinian and the Church of Hagia Sophia had been standing for two hundred years.

Who do you think you are speaking to ?

The similaritites in the Quarn to the OT was because Mohammed copied all the stories

and used them like Moses, Abraham, the Angel Gabrial.

Mohammed refers to the Jews the Christians.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
    The Quran:
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
    but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand") for Allah is with you,"

Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end." The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such.

• glenster
    glenster

Some of these things (inerrant old text, etc.), as in Abrahamic religion
    generally, are matters of conservative stances. As in other Abrahamic religions
    they don't all have the same opinions about everything. What I have on it so far
    is mainly on p.4 of my article on "Basics":
    http://glenster1.webs.com/basicspage4.htm

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

The evidence speaks for itself. Every Islamic nation, on earth,

where Islam is the major or ruling religion and law, has oppresive

rules over women. Women are required to wear a costume,

a mandatory uniform. Are you blind ?

You can see the results of this religion.

Their hatred of Israel is across the board in Islam.

Iran ? Syria ? Saudi Arabia ?

I lived in the Middle East. In Saudi Arabia women are not allowed to drive.

They can deny it all they want and try to tell you Islam is a religion

"of peace", and women are treated fairly, but actions speak louder than words.

JW's also oppress women so I guess the men here really do not get it.

Why is there no woman on the Governing Body ? What happened to

"neither male nor female, but you are all one, in the Christ" Galations 3:28

• Mikado
    Mikado

I too spend a lot of time in a Muslim country, but a mainstream one.

I don't see behaviour like that at all.

I have read the Koran, as I have read the Bbile.

The Muslims I work regularly with are hard working decent honest people,

the women own their own businesses.

as to compare the time that Mohammed lived, I do hope you are willing to compare it to the BarbarIan's my Celtic ancestors were.

• Mikado
    Mikado

VIllage girl as you dislike it so much, why are you there?

AS I said, you need more history,

Looking forward to your OT quotes..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit