Why do Christian nations think they can assimilate Muslims into their communities , does Islam attempt to assimilate Christians in their communities ?

by smiddy 51 Replies latest social current

• barry
    barry

This is moderate Islam.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=egjo70wm4Oc

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Egypt used to be mostly Christian and Jews until Muslium came in a tortured and killed Christians and Jews! That is the reality of Muslims.

A good book "God Has 99 Names" Exposes Muslim setting up homes in countries then taking over by torture.

One day is now!

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

The problem isn't all Muslims, its with the Salafi/Wahhabi and the extreme Twelvers in power in Iran. Imagine if the most intolerant forms of Protestantism and Catholicism came to power in Rome and Canterbury. There are anti-extremist Muslims like the Sufis too. In Places like Lebanon and Ethiopia there is a clear Christian/Sunni-Sufi alliance headed by the Ahbash against the Salafis. When you look at some countries in Africa and the former Soviet Union a pattern of Christianization can be seen in spite of thousand dollar Saudi-funded bonuses for conversion to Islam

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Something to consider...in Islamic countries, Christians can convert to Islam by just gone to a Sharia court and declare their conversion. Muslims who convert to Christianity (or Judaism) are condemned to deat by those same courts in those countries. I don't know of any "Christian" countries where those converting to Islam are sentenced to death for their conversion...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

When it comes to religion, islam is as vile as the rest. Typical of religious nutters even in islam they disagree and fight.

When it comes to people then there's good and bad.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Islams stated goal is to for the entire world population to be under the disgusting law of Sharia, they have already made great in-roads into France, U.k. and parts of the U.S. So yes is the answer to your question.

• KateWild
    KateWild

IMO the UK is not assimilating Muslims into their community. What is happening is that wealthy families are buying properties and driving house prices up. British people are getting the best prices for their homes. Some of these buyers are Muslim oil shieks and business owners.

It's all about the money, that's life

Kate xx

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I welcome people of all mixed colours, educational background, ages, and various personalities into my home. The only things I ask of them ist to leave their beleifs, political views, shoes, and their culture outside of my door.

• glenster
    glenster

Living agreeably in mixed company, or secularization, seems more likely to
    happen in a more modern secular society. See the article at the next link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_secularism

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I don't like Islam. You cannot leave the religion. That poor woman in Sudan, charged with apostasy, sentenced to 100 lashes and hanging - in the name of Islam. Disgusting

I have no respect for this religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit