Would Your Family Stone You to Death?

by cofty 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

i/ don't know what it is but I don't think I have ever been so angry with this mind sucking organization than I am now. I've been out for about 15 years now. I normally just say live and let live but these people are just making me sick lately. Some family drama going on and i just had a baby 7 months ago so maybe my hormones are not quite back to normal. lol

But I am so ready to go picket a So Cal Assembly this summer!!! I'll just slap some sunscreen on the baby put a hat on him and maybe some devil ears. LOL

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Fortunately, we'll never know the answer to this question. But that fact that most of us overwhelmingly believe our family members would in fact stone us to death as apostates speaks volumes about the kind of religion this is and how it controls people.

Perception is reality.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The closest family member who is a Witness is a nutty brother in law whom I think would expire of a heart attack from throwing the first stone. Too many bloodless surgeries.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The dubs now are so hardened by many decades of indoctrination that they would do anything the Borg tells them to do.

• rowan
    rowan

Yes, I believe they would. I know for a fact that my father would have kidnapped me from a hospital if I ever needed blood as a child. When instructed to shun me, they did so. Yes, they would. And my beloved father would be crying while doing so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit