Would Your Family Stone You to Death?

by cofty 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I believe they would, unhesitatingly, because my existence shows that they are fools. I was "supposed" to die in 1975, but suddenly, NOTHING HAPPENED.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Given the choice, most of my relatives would choose to get stoned with me.

>

>

>

Did I say that?

Doc

• Borges
    Borges

I'm sure they would. The last time I talked to my dad (Elder since over 50 years), I asked him, if he agrees with what was said about the apostates on the last DC. He told me, that he is 100 % behind the WTO.

I have a loveley family and my parents really cared about us. But they are so deluded, they follow everthing the Borg says. GB says: Shun him - so they do. If they would say: Stone him - they would do.

Sad but true.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Oh well - if you're going to go to a stoning you might as well enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c93qbdqX3G4

• BU2B
    BU2B

They already treat the DF as IF they are dead.. How much of a jump is it to actually kill? You may as well be dead in their minds, and will be bird food soon at armageddon. Also they allow their children to die over blood transfusions, which is killing already IMO.

• jam
    jam

Their logic, If they stoned you to death you can then be resurrected

in the new system and they can welcome you back with open arms.

Thanks mom and dad, I'm so happy you smashed my head in.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I guess the reason why I think that peoples parents and family would not ACTUALLY do something like this......is because lets face it......JW's are all talk. They live in an alternate reality of sorts in some ways, but when push comes to shove, most cave.

How many people faced with life or death decisions regarding blood and don't have someone watching them chose the transfusion? LOTS!

How many make excuses or allowances for their own behavior like a liitle medicla weed, a cigar now and then, too much booze, flubbing their time card......LOTS!

Even the overly zealous parents, when faced with throwing a large stone at the head of their kid buried in the sand would not be able to do it. Even those of you with complete jerk parents. Disfellowshipping, shunning, expectation that you may die......all of these things are a far cry from cold blooded brutal murder with your own two hands. Very few humans are capable of this type of bloodshed. These people that did this in Pakistan live a life centuries in the past culturally speaking. A JW in a first world country, may be living in the 60's culturally at best.

• jam
    jam

Never underestimate a cult mind, remermber Jonestown. Maybe

not stoning but they did kill their love ones(parents killed their

kids)...

• cofty
    cofty

A JW in a first world country, may be living in the 60's culturally at best.

Ethically they have sympathy with the Bronze Age

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Maybe some of my family but not my parents and most of my siblings. I'd like to say all siblings but i just don't know about two of them.

I just read about the stoning of a Pakastani women in front of a court house. So sad! Family stoned her to death for marrying someone they didn't approve of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit