Prescott Arizona

by ducatijoe 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Hi Everyone,

First I would like to calm everyone's questions and fears. Maybe the reason DucatiJoe didn't respond to post for a day or 2, was because he now has his dream job and travels all over the world.

After 2 conversations with Joe on the phone and hours of reminiscing about all the drama in our 2 congregations. Yes, this is the same guy we've known since the early 80's.

He is ok guys.... and he has no interest in 'OUTTING" anyone. But if he ever decides to start talking and exposing WT & The elders in Prescott, look out they would be done!

Joe felt so bad that everyone thought he was a spy that he tried to get his post deleted, but couldn't.

So now, let's welcome him please.

WELCOME JOE!!! Love you too brother!

Kim

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

UNinformed: Are you trying to remember Freddy Huggins?

• UN informed
    UN informed

Newly Enlightened,

yes! Little Fred Huggins! (Bad breath)

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Big mole on his lip. We used to call him Fruggins. He moved over to Cottonwood, had an affair with a hot sister, her husband found out and who was not a JW, tried to stab him.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Welcome Joe!

You have good taste in two wheelers if I may say so. So much better than the native US V-Twins.

George

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Welcome

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome Joe! Love your area...just gorgeous. Lots of exJW's in ARizona; met a few from Phoenix and Tucson.

Glad you are here.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Hey Joe,

I used to have a Paso 750, Ducks are sweet rides.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit