Prescott Arizona

by ducatijoe 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

ADCMS said: " I can call myself LamborghiniFred and claim I live in Dallas...but just because I say it doesn't mean a word of it is true."

I can vouch for that. I do ride a motorcycle but it is not an Indian, and my name is not Larry. : )

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Larry, you are a fraudster and a charlatan !! LOL.

• stillin
    stillin

He could be a Native American named Lawrence spying on us all and turning all of the valuable information in to the WTBS

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Or, he could be an East Indian named Lakshan who drives a moped and couldn't care less about WT

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Busted. I am an undercover apostate hunter.

Acutally I chose the screen name Indian Larry because:

A: I do like to ride

B: I admired Larry's attitude

C: I also agreed with his personal motto: Question Everything

From his Wiki entry:

Having experienced and overcome many extreme tests in life, Indian Larry adopted the question mark as his life logo. Larry "had a lot going on in his head",and was by nature analytical, and a deep thinker. But ultimately he thought that one should just "roll with the mystery", and "live in the moment". Larry often expressed to those around him that he didn't pretend to know what was going on.] Basically applying the adage that wisdom is understanding what one doesn't know. Larry explained:

I don’t know anything in life. I just show up and go with the flow. I’m not a religious person but I'm a very spiritual person. Spirituality is instinctive and I believe it's more of a Zen type of thing. You stay in the moment and you’ll get the right answers, the correct answers. Every motorcycle is always a spiritual experience. Choppers specifically are a very integral part to my spirituality. When I go out for a ride or something I’m exactly in the moment. It’s like meditation. I’m in the flow.

One of Larry's attributes that was well-known to the public was his many tattoos, although he didn't have most of his tattoos until later in life (he got his neck tattoo when he was in his mid 40s in the mid 1990s). The tattoo on his neck, which went across the front of his throat, was often commented on.

The tattoo read:

IN GOD WE TRUST
    VENGEANCE IS MINE
    SAYETH THE LORD

NO FEAR

The lettering of the middle two lines was in reverse so that it could be read in the mirror. Larry said that it was his way to remind himself not to judge others and that revenge was not his job.

Having grown up as a witness judging others was ingrained into every part of my life. I am proud to say that I no long do that. Period.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Indian Larry

IL

T

The Tattoo

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

It amazes me how far off some of you wander in these disscutions. I regret ever posting about others whom may have left from my area. The name I selected is one I have used for years on motorcycle forums. It was in no way refering to a status in life or anything else.

Seems some here have a lot of anger or some other issue. I just attempted to remove the original post but as many of f many of its members. who spend a great deal of time on this site know, I can not.

One of the reasons I left the WBTS was due to the High School mentallity of many of its menbers.

When I found this site I was longing to connect with intelligent people that shared the same background.

dontcallmeshirly... I have no idea who you are or what bothers you but if you sent me a private message with you contact number I am willing to speak with you about my history.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

dontcallmeshirly... I have no idea who you are or what bothers you but if you sent me a private message with you contact number I am willing to speak with you about my history.

Joe, as I said in the PM I sent you, one thing that is valued here on JWN is candor, which leads to trust based on an established record. I don't know you and you've posted nothing here that tells us anything about yourself- at least nothing that establishes trust. Your name is Joe, you used to be an elder in Prescott, and you ride a motorcycle. Sorry...that's not a whole lot-certainly not enough for me.

If you care to know something about me, read my original post as a new member from over a year ago or any of the 2400+ posts I've made since then. Maybe one day we'll talk.

[edit]: just a friendly suggestion, Joe: insulting the intelligence of JWN members will not win you many friends. You'll find many here are highly intelligent, insightful and well-informed. Sure, sometimes we get a little silly, but we like our fun. Being that you have shown so little inetrest in your own topic, a few of us have had some fun here in your absence. You're out of WT now...learn to lighten up a little bit.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Do you know a guy with the last name of Solmon who used to ride an SV 1000 on road and raced in the desert on a KX 500?

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I'm not from Prescott but will be there in July.

Any good insider things to relate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit