Prescott Arizona

by ducatijoe 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ Lois: If you feel up to it, and you would like to, tell us a little bit about yourself. Only what you feel comfortable with, though.

-

He was an "Elder in Prescott". What more do you need to know?

Stop your prying already, Lois ! Sheesh.

• stillin
    stillin

Anybody know any ex-elders in AZ who ride a Ducati?

Wow, love the video about the property sale! Yes, fishing is a real possibility, ADCMS. There must be some serious witch hunting going on out there.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Anybody know any ex-elders in AZ who ride a Ducati?

No. But according to Mike and Kim's video, we all know an elder who illegally sold himself the congregation's property at a fire sale price and committed fraud to do it. If he flips the property for a big profit, I'm sure he'll buy a Ducati.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

A hard core elder from my area moved to Prescott several years ago ... perhaps you know him.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Well it sounds like somebody dealt themselves from under the deck but the important question is, Does he attend all the meetings? If so, Jehovah doesn't care what else he's doing.

Marina

• stillin
    stillin

Probably an elder who ripped off the congregation thinks that he would be welcome in a room full of apostates.

seriously, ducatijoe. What's your story? You have to wade through the alligators to get to the other side...

• AndDontCallMeShirley
  • ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Yes I ride a Ducati. I am no longer part of this Organization. I still live in Prescott. I have never owned any property in the Cottonwood or Verde Valley.

If I chose to keep any other personal information to myself... please honor that. If anyone would like to fine out more send me a message.

Looking over the personal info of many who have posted on this thead, I see I have reveiled more in showing where I am from, what kind of bike I ride and my first name that they have. Anyone agree?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

joe: If I chose to keep any other personal information to myself... please honor that.

Ditto.

Then why ask for individuals in the Prescott area to identify themselves to you, Joe? You don't see why some may be leary of doing that, especially since you are brand new here?

"joe": I see I have reveiled more in showing where I am from, what kind of bike I ride and my first name that they have. Anyone agree?

I can call myself LamborghiniFred and claim I live in Dallas...but just because I say it doesn't mean I drive a Lamborghini, my name is Fred or that I live in Dallas.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Hey Guys,

Ducatijoe is not a "Spying Elder" .. I confirmed it Through PM.

you can believe me or not, but I guarantee that he is not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit