Prescott Arizona

by ducatijoe 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

I was an Elder in Prescott for many years... Anyone now out from there?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hi ducatijoe , It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to JWN. If you feel up to it, and you would like to, tell us a little bit about yourself. Only what you feel comfortable with, though.

FYI after you post, you have 30 minutes to edit and or delete. Just use the little yellow pencil on your upper right.

Arizona is a beautiful state.

You can use the search feature to find out if anyone else has posted about Prescott. Just type it in and click.

How did you become a JW?

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Take care.

LoisLane

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome to the board ducatijoe , from down under .

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and what woke you up to TTATT .

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

You posted this 2 days ago ? and only 2 welcomes so far ? Shame on us .

smiddy

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I had family in Scottsdale but never been to Prescott. I hear it's pretty, though.

Very odd that not many posts. Wonder if this post was very early in the morning and then buried. Oh well. It's back on top now.

Welcome to JWN! Looking forward to hearing your story.

-Aude. (meaning: Dare to know; Dare to have wisdom/understanding; Dare to think for yourself)

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

welcome to.the boards. lots of.imteresting info here

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Maybe the real problem with minimal responses has to do with the lack of information/transparency in the OP.

It's not likely someone is going to share information with a new member who's shared none themselves.

My first impression when I saw the post was that the OP could possibly be a current elder fishing for suspected apostates in his area.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome to JWN, looking forward to hearing your story. Kate xx

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

ADCMS may have a point especially considering the ongoing kerfuffle in that area. (see this thread:http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/280349/1/Verde-Valley-Elders-Is-this-Ethical )

I agree that some may be concerned that the OP is possibly a current elder fishing for "troublemakers", Shirly they would never do that though.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"Surely" you can't be serious? LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit