In our local news... Jehovah's Witnesses LIED to Man with Brain injury

by Newly Enlightened 60 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

DOC!!! Me thinks it may be time to e-mail the community! Imagine unfurling a GIANT JWFACTS.COM banner the day of the KH dedication!!! AWESOME!!! Also, lit-carts are cheap. Some local apostates should set up shop near the entrance of the building. APOSTACRATIC WARFARE!!!

DD

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I might need to read comments and facts again to really understand, but I did want to say that the issues are not:

.....whether a family had poor planning or expectations because they knew something was to be built next door.

.....whether the Witnesses can build the way they need to (or want to) to maximize parking or use of the property.

The issue is whether they let their "YES" mean "MAYBE" or even "OUR YES WAS CONVENIENT AT THE TIME, BUT NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE."

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

According to this report, the KH was relocated from its original plan, which now blocks the neighbor's view, to gain three parking spaces:

http://jwsurvey.org/news/all-for-three-extra-spaces-brain-injured-mans-family-says-witnesses-broke-their-promise

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There are some real A-hole WT apologists defending their actions. Amelia at JWsurvey made a great point. The WTBTS claims to be the ONE TRUE RELIGION. They claim to be the MOST LOVING people on the planet. Why? Because ONLY THEY ARE TRUE CHRISTIANS. They make claims that other Corporations do not, namely that the CREATOR of the Universe is running their corporation!!

What would Jesus' do if he was actually the head of a Corporation that just sold some properties for 1 Billion dollars?!?! I see "worldy" people who build homes for those in need, yet the GB, THE BROTHERS OF CHRIST/FUTURE RULERS OF HUMANITY, cannot accomodate this man's wish??!? How can anyone not see how f'd up that is!??! I told my wife that the GB/WTBTS is going to hang themselves with their own rope....

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "APOSTACRATIC WARFARE!!!"

Clever.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

By their fruits, you will know them.

• baltar447
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Data-Dog... Such true words you speak! and 3 gold stars!

LoisLane

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I shouldn't even post on threads like this. It's just that it's embarrassing to be a part of the forum when people play the mountain out of a molehill game.

• VM44
    VM44

What the world needs is not another Kingdom Hall!

The Watchtower is obsessed with building projects.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit