Great campagne in Portugal (ex-JW)

by TJ Curioso 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Fantastic work TJC - the use of the Watchtower style formatting is genius! JWN - What is the plan to get it published and distributed in English in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand? Do you have some tips about how best to achieve this. Is it best to do this electronically or in paper format? How did you get access to contact details for JWs in Portugal? Perhaps we could form committees in each country to come up with an action plan. Kate Wild, Laika, cantleave, punky - are you willing to help out? Fraz

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I want to translate this to Spanish!!

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Frazzled UBM, in our portuguese ex-JW forum we make the request that everybody who had adresses of Witnesses to sendo to us (administration) or ask for leaflets and we send to them for them send by mail (post office).

This leaflet was printed in offset and was send to many congregations in Portugal, included Bethel. ;)

Was send by email too for many witnesses that we don't have the adress, but only the email.

If someone want the pdf file for offset impression ask me (this for download don't have bleed).

ILoveTTATT, we are in contact with spanish ex-JW forum and I don't know if we have already someone to translate. If we don't have, You can translate?

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

We are preparing others leaflets about things "that hurt", like pedophilia, Hedge funds and big money of the Watchtower.

The people need to be confronted with this. Someone will open the eyes and start looking for itself about the TTATT. ;)

• LoisLane looking for Superman
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I can translate it Ebonics if anyone is interested.

Rub a Dub

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

RubaDub You can translate to what?

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

I made a small adjustment. I inserted the site: http://4jehovah.org

They have great articles to help JW.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Great job!

• Frazzled UBM