Great campagne in Portugal (ex-JW)

by TJ Curioso 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

oppostate, thanks for your kind response. It's exactly what You mention. It's great news!

Trapped in JW land, brochures were sendend to Azores and Madeira too. ;)

Crazyguy, the majority of the papers were send by mail and as news are coming to us, show that manny people read (elders and rank and file). Some congregations needed to make speaches about "apostasy". We feel that we will receive more information about the impact in the future.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

If someone want translate the brochure, send me the text in .doc and I make the rest. ;)

• apostate tizzy
    apostate tizzy

What a pathetic comment from Villagegirl.

About 210 million people speak Portuguese and it is the 6th most spoken language in the world.

To refere to it as "Spanish" makes me believe you cannot read English VG, as the op clearly states that they are in Portugal, and therefore anyone with a modicum of sense would realise the brochure they have produced is written in Portuguese.

You should return to the "Kingdom Hall" where your ignorance would be seen as a virtue.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I think you have done a good job with the brochure in appearance they way it is laid out, I agree with XYZ about the authentic looking format...............................but as you have said in a later post, the congs are having talks about apostacy.

Even though I can't read Portuguese, the fact that there are dates and short paragraphs automatically tells the JW reader it's apostate and they would be scared of it, and not even read it. IMO things like this don't actually wake up JWs. It must have cost a lot in printing and distribution, I hope I am wrong and it has success, after all I have no proof that JWs won't read it.

All the best in your efforts

Kate xx

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

KateWild, we know that JW are reading. They don't talk abou anything more than this... lolol

Some even talk about the fact that the organization really proclame the end of the system in 1975 and some JW sold is houses.

This will be "hot" for a long time here... :)

• KateWild
    KateWild

we know that JW are reading- TJ

Well this is good news, I hope it wakes some up. Kate xx

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

TJ, this is a great thing you and your friends have done!

If even ONE jw wakes up to ttatt because of this, then the cost and efforts are well worth it!

• never a jw
    never a jw

TJ you have a PM

Apostate tizzy: "pathetic" is a strong word. I also noticed the misunderstanding of VG, but I don't think your reaction is the appropriate one. Calm down!

• Trapped in JW land
    Trapped in JW land

Zooz I will try to translate it. Just need some time.

• TJ Curioso

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit