Great campagne in Portugal (ex-JW)

by TJ Curioso 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Thanks oppostate. Maybe someone here can review your translation, so I can put in the brochure.

• steve2
    steve2

Some people have an issue with non-English language. I don't. I just have an issue with bad language and I am sorry the OP was badly criticized for including a brochure written in Portugese.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Someone have something to say about the text in english that oppostate had done? No grammatical corrections?

Can I put in the brochure?

• Listener
    Listener

The brochure is very good but I wonder if you have substantiated all the claims against each of the years? There needs to be a reference included against the statements made for each of the years so that the reader knows which Watchtower article these claims were made.

• LV101
    LV101

GO PORTUGAL! Have been there couple times and really fond of it now.

Thanks for info and Keep updating.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

As promised, here is the leaflet translated into English. Again I thank appostate the availability to translate it and to Cedars that make a brief review.

Leave here also the link to download the pdf quality (A4): https://app.box.com/s/qo03y1hzejzg1s14ofoa

tclo.png

7a1p.png

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

At this moment I was enable to put the images here. Maybe someone can, please... :)

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

If You think is better create a new topic with this leaflet, please do it.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Great work!!!

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Spread this as we have done in Portugal. Send to congregations and persons that You know the adress... ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit